Biden Has to Drop Out

Or face defeat. If you look at 2020, this is how the polling looked, only it was a sea of blue. Biden conclusively won. Now they've traded places. Trump is winning every battle ground state and has even put reliably blue states in play. Barring something catastrophic coming from the Trump campaign, there is no way Biden is going to get reelected.

View attachment 979617

What happened to “81 million votes”?

:laughing0301:

Karma has a sense of humor. In 2020 democrats phonied up an election to put a senile puppet in office. Now they cannot get rid of him and it will cost them this election and likely the next two after that.

The thing about Kamala is I don't know why they think she'd be a better candidate than Biden. The only real factor is she's younger and not dementia ridden. That aside, she's a part of this administration. They will tie all of Biden's policies to her and frame her as four more years of the same.
“The thing about Kamala is I don't know why they think she'd be a better candidate than Biden. The only real factor is she's younger and not dementia ridden.”

That’s exactly why. I’d say that’s a pretty big improvement.

Forum List

Back