We Can't Unsee What We Saw

Why else? Otherwise, Trump didn't do shit for them. Black voters are getting duped too not just whites. Hell, I see a lot of hispanics and arabs for Trump. Hell, Kaytlyn Jenner is for Trump. It's because she's rich. Same with Kanye. He likes Hitler too remember. So they can vote stupidly too.

And that depends on which blacks. Herman Cain, Ben Carson, Byron Donald and Tim Scott like him because he will take care of the rich first.

All my life I've always said black voters are the only ones who get it right. 90% vote Democratic.

Jews 70% get it right.

I'm sure most arabs and hispanics vote Democratic too. Wonder why that is? Is it the GOP is not only the party for the rich, it's also the party for poor dumb racist whites?

You're the one who said it, klanboy.

But it's all good. Our resident Uncle Toms Curried Goats, Superbadbrutha, MarcATL, and IM2 won't say a word against you. They're just going to sit there and take it, like I knew they would :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Hahahaha! I knew you Uncle Tom's would sit there and take it from your fellow DemoKKKrat.

Say hi to your felon friends.

Good boys!

How come the black community likes Trump but hates these guys?

1719947068861.png

1719947092874.png

I'm just waiting for the day the Democrats say someone else is stepping in for Biden, but how would that work? He's on the ticket.

I'd kick Kamala to the curb and pick a new VP and say WHEN we win I'm stepping down and Gavin old boy will be taking my place.

No one cared that Trump wasn't doing any work after he won. Republicans said he had people doing all the work. He surrounded himself with the best and brightest, who all left him or he fired. Most of them don't endorse him now after working with him.

Trump's former employees aren't even as dug in as you guys. They worked close with the man and said he's unfit.

The ones who puzzle me are like Nikki who for months said he's unfit but now endorse him. Nikki is a....what's the term you use for someone who has no morals or conviction? Who would endorse Hitler rather than leave the party.
Well, the party has long since sold its soul to this guy, and the way all these congresspeople have so shamelessly bent over for him has been incredible to watch. Rubio, Cruz, all these people with whom he had such ugly, vicious words. Just craven. Not as bad as what has happened to Christianity, but more destructive.

Kamala presents another layer of problems. In a normal time, the veep would just step right up. But I've only seen a few Dems (Tim Ryan, for example), step up for her.

Very little bench here, making things worse.

I'm just waiting for the day the Democrats say someone else is stepping in for Biden, but how would that work? He's on the ticket.

I'd kick Kamala to the curb and pick a new VP and say WHEN we win I'm stepping down and Gavin old boy will be taking my place.

No one cared that Trump wasn't doing any work after he won. Republicans said he had people doing all the work. He surrounded himself with the best and brightest, who all left him or he fired. Most of them don't endorse him now after working with him.

Trump's former employees aren't even as dug in as you guys. They worked close with the man and said he's unfit.

The ones who puzzle me are like Nikki who for months said he's unfit but now endorse him. Nikki is a....what's the term you use for someone who has no morals or conviction? Who would endorse Hitler rather than leave the party.
Gavin!

I’ll do to America what I did to California!

Political Polls
@Politics_Polls

2024 National GE:

Trump 49% (+6)
Biden 43%
Trump 47% (+2)
Harris 45%
Trump 48% (+5)
Newsom 43%
Trump 47% (+4)
Buttigieg 43%
Trump 47% (+5)
Whitmer 42%

You're the one who said it, klanboy.

But it's all good. Our resident Uncle Toms Curried Goats, Superbadbrutha, MarcATL, and IM2 won't say a word against you. They're just going to sit there and take it, like I knew they would :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:
Actually, they hate me too. Apparently white liberals are racist too. They're like Jews. Say one thing against them you're anti semetic.

I could go on and on all day about white privilege and the need for diversity programs but if I say they have a fatherlessness problem, even if I admit we created it, it's not enough.

Because whites do it too, I can't tell them that's their problem.

There's victim and owner mentality. Black Democrats seem to be stuck in victimhood. Example "I'm a piece of shit because of white racists". Victim. Or owner mentality is "this country is racist towards minorities but despite that, I was able to become a success and get my kids out of poverty".

No one single without kids should be in poverty in America. Can we all agree on that? So, if you are in poverty, my first question is do you have kids? If you don't have kids and you are in poverty, what's wrong with you?

The peasants have been fleeced from inflation for nearing 4 years. The reality hits when we purchase or pay for anything in life.
The Biden economy started with "Recovery in progress" and frankly it was well on the road to normal. After three and a half years of Joe it has stabilised at "FUBAR". It is NOT a good economy; it is stuck on DISASTEROUS!!!

Greg

Ask your fellow DemoKKKrats Curried Goats, Superbadbrutha, IM2, and MarcATL

LOL

All I'm saying is Trump is able to fool about 5% of black voters. Typically young impressionable males.

Nick Cannon doesn't want you to abort his baby. Why would he? He doesn't have to pay for it.

Nick Cannon admits he doesn’t pay monthly child support for any of his 12 children​

And neither do most deadbeat black dads. Sue them? Sue them for what?

All I'm saying is Trump is able to fool about 5% of black voters. Typically young impressionable males.

Nick Cannon doesn't want you to abort his baby. Why would he? He doesn't have to pay for it.

Nick Cannon admits he doesn’t pay monthly child support for any of his 12 children​

And neither do most deadbeat black dads. Sue them? Sue them for what?
won't you be surprised.

Actually, they hate me too. Apparently white liberals are racist too. They're like Jews. Say one thing against them you're anti semetic.

I could go on and on all day about white privilege and the need for diversity programs but if I say they have a fatherlessness problem, even if I admit we created it, it's not enough.

Because whites do it too, I can't tell them that's their problem.

There's victim and owner mentality. Black Democrats seem to be stuck in victimhood. Example "I'm a piece of shit because of white racists". Victim. Or owner mentality is "this country is racist towards minorities but despite that, I was able to become a success and get my kids out of poverty".

No one single without kids should be in poverty in America. Can we all agree on that? So, if you are in poverty, my first question is do you have kids? If you don't have kids and you are in poverty, what's wrong with you?

No one is more racist than white leftists. You're proof of that.

But the Uncle Toms I mentioned won't say a peep to you about it, because you're one of them. They know their place.

Forum List

Back