Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

She didn't say, "inappropriate." You're saying that because you're a pervert.

She said, "probably not appropriate."

Sexual assault is not, "probably not appropriate," it's absofuckinglutely inappropriate, perv. It's why her words are a good indication she was very young and the showers were not sexual in nature.
Not appropriate literally means inappropriate, Stupid.

All that's being refuted are the lies you're telling.

I just passed on what Snopes has determined. Take it up with them, asshole.

1719949596439.png

LOL

That's funny given there's more evidence Trump is a pedophile.

That's ridiculous. Children who have been sexually-abused tend to grow up out to be alcoholics, drug addicts, and disturbed adults.

Put Trump's kids next to Biden's kids and look at the difference between them. Trump's kids are perfect in every respect. They're poster models for the way every kid should grow up.

No, retard, I didn't say "inappropriate" is not the same as "not appropriate." You look like a schmuck criticizing my IQ when you're just illiterate.

YOU called ME a schmuck when I quote you exactly:
"No, retard, I didn't say "inappropriate" is not the same as "not appropriate." You look like a schmuck criticizing my IQ when you're just illiterate."

Last edited:
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/26/ash...-to-judge-detailed-pain-from-diary-theft.html

Ashley Biden, the daughter of President Joe Biden, wrote a judge to say she would not attend the criminal sentencing earlier this month of the woman who stole her diary because “it would only increase my pain.”

“I am deeply saddened that I even have to write this letter because my personal private journal was stolen and sold for profit,” Biden wrote in that April 8 letter.

“The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts,” Biden wrote. “The reason I have decided to not attend tomorrow’s sentencing in person is because it would only increase my pain. Nonetheless, I write to ask Your Honor to sentence the defendant to time in prison.”

These dumb fucks still don't understand inappropriate isn't the same as Joe sexually assaulting his daughter. Something she's never claimed.

Trying to normalize pedophilia again?

I see. Delete your account now and don't come back.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/26/ash...-to-judge-detailed-pain-from-diary-theft.html

Ashley Biden, the daughter of President Joe Biden, wrote a judge to say she would not attend the criminal sentencing earlier this month of the woman who stole her diary because “it would only increase my pain.”

“I am deeply saddened that I even have to write this letter because my personal private journal was stolen and sold for profit,” Biden wrote in that April 8 letter.

“The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts,” Biden wrote. “The reason I have decided to not attend tomorrow’s sentencing in person is because it would only increase my pain. Nonetheless, I write to ask Your Honor to sentence the defendant to time in prison.”
So she confirmed it was hers. Got it.

And nothing you posted is her denying what she wrote about her pedo dad, Simp.

Try again.

Forum List

Back