Did Jon Voight put the final nail in America's coffin?

The Actor Drove a White VW convertible Rabbit for many years ( Saw him in Beverly Hills & Century City a lot he almost ran over My GF & Me as we stepped off sidewalk into Crosswalk in Beverly Hills In around 1988 )
Hey, Century City. I was booked into a room in a hotel there by the Real Estate board. It was across the street from where it looked to me like a TV station was. This was back in the late 80s and I do not recall the name of the hotel. One of the women directors I was with liked to go into Beverly hills to shop. She told me about this.

Did
Hey, Century City. I was booked into a room in a hotel there by the Real Estate board. It was across the street from where it looked to me like a TV station was. This was back in the late 80s and I do not recall the name of the hotel. One of the women directors I was with liked to go into Beverly hills to shop. She told me about this.
did you walk to Century Plaza from the Century Plaza Hotel ?

Did

did you walk to Century Plaza from the Century Plaza Hotel ?
I looked at Google maps trying to recall where the hotel was. I do not recall the names of the hotels there. This was over 30 years ago. The building may not be a TV station but my recollection is it had a huge number of what looked like TV broadcasting antennas. The hotel I stayed at had over 10 stories as I recall and you could walk to Beverly Hills.

I looked at Google maps trying to recall where the hotel was. I do not recall the names of the hotels there. This was over 30 years ago. The building may not be a TV station but my recollection is it had a huge number of what looked like TV broadcasting antennas. The hotel I stayed at had over 10 stories as I recall and you could walk to Beverly Hills.
Century Plaza was over 10 stories ( It was across Olympic Blvd from Fox Plaza ( Nakatomi Plaza From “Die Hard “ ) off of Avenue of the Stars

Trump is still in the lead because he is the least awful of the candidates, which is AMERICA's PROBLEM

EMH endorsed Vivek in the primary.

Speaking of yourself in the third person, how cute. I was leaning more toward DeSantis myself.

Clearly, to handle the corruption in DC, we need a President who actually can figure out what the corruption is, not one who brags

"We did a fantastic job with covid and we don't get the credit"

two years after the DEEP STATE COVID FRAUD was used to force ABSENTEE BALLOTS to cheat Trump out of a second term.

Donald Trump is just flat out too dumb and egotistical to even begin to threaten "DEEP STATE" and will undoubtedly fail in his second attempt, if he gets it, because he is completely out of his league.

The person most responsible for handcuffing America's future to this moron is Jon Voight, the first one after the 2020 election to say

"only Trump can lead us out of this"

which translates into WE WILL NEVER GET OUT THIS

Jon Voight put the final nail in America's coffin.

WE NEED SOMEONE WITH AN IQ OVER 100, NOT "We did a fantastic job with covid"

FUCK YOU JON VOIGHT!!!!!
Wow..one actor has the power to steer a nation…

DeNiro must be jealous as hell!

Wow..one actor has the power to steer a nation…

DeNiro must be jealous as hell!

He started it.

He was the first moron to say "only Trump can lead us out of this"

Many more parroted that. It "cascaded."

Now instead of having a Presidential candidate with a clue about what DEEP STATE is and what it does we have

"the vaccine is safe and effective"

which is why Voight gets credit for the final nail in the coffin. We need a President with an IQ over 5, and this week we all as Americans will observe first hand that

WE DO NOT HAVE A CANDIDATE WITH AN IQ OVER 5

AND THAT IS OUR PROBLEM!!!

He started it.

He was the first moron to say "only Trump can lead us out of this"

Many more parroted that. It "cascaded."

Now instead of having a Presidential candidate with a clue about what DEEP STATE is and what it does we have

"the vaccine is safe and effective"

which is why Voight gets credit for the final nail in the coffin. We need a President with an IQ over 5, and this week we all as Americans will observe first hand that

WE DO NOT HAVE A CANDIDATE WITH AN IQ OVER 5

AND THAT IS OUR PROBLEM!!!

This is probably not the country for you.

Have you got a brand? And Billions in property is not an empire? Well then you must think shit happened for Obama to get a pair of homes.
He couldn't come up with the money upfront on the damages due, to get an appeal on his civil suits and could not find some traditional bondsman or bank to put it up....

He's in hock up to his eye balls!

And how many people do you know that began with $500,000,000 cash in their pocket, and a successful real estate empire handed to them when daddy died?

You give Trump credit, where credit isn't due imho, and compare his fortunate, silver spoon beginnings with those of the every day, normal citizen, beginning with nothing. I don't think that is a fair comparison, or even logical!!!

He couldn't come up with the money upfront on the damages due, to get an appeal on his civil suits and could not find some traditional bondsman or bank to put it up....
The goal of Democrats has been all along to bring down Trump and ensure he is broke.
Trump however is resourceful in that he managed to get help from a man even richer than Trump. We taxpayers need Trump.

And how many people do you know that began with $500,000,000 cash in their pocket, and a successful real estate empire handed to them when daddy died?
Trump's Dad I believe was building single family homes. I enjoy stories of fathers having enough cash to help their children. Billions is so much greater than several million dollars it is like comparing the weight of a fly to an elephant. Even now Taylor Swift has amassed 1.1 Billion dollars and used her voice to make that sum. This is what she has kept. She has earned much more. I never hear the jealousy pop up on singers like she is. Why are the attacks against humans that actually build things that last?

I had a guy I did work for whose father got rich off what he did for Safeway Stores. When his dad died, he left this man a lot of cash. But before dying the son was already at Carson City, NV building industrial buildings.He also built custom homes. Homes that will last long past his death a couple years back. I pay a Tribute to Roger Shaheen who like Trump had a dad who rose from nothing to millions but that Donald Trump turned into Billions. And that means Trump paid tens of thousands of workers incomes to buy homes and more. A great story.

One of many buildings Roger built and owned.

image.jpg

Last edited:
This is probably not the country for you.

The difference between us is that I care about America, truth, and justice, and you care about Israel, false flag hate hoaxes, and cheering the murder of Americans.

Forum List

Back