my sources in Washington tell me-- biden out by Aug. 1

The Executive Branch has become almost unstoppable

Think of Caesar entering Rome after the conquests
I’m in Virginia - a formerly blue state - that is now tied.

There are now about 150,000 Jews in the state, 120,000 in Northern Virginia and the majority of them Democrats. If 10% of them switch sides, that’s 12,000 votes for Trump instead of Biden - a swing of 24,000 votes.

It’s even more pronounced with blacks. There are 1.5 million blacks in the state. If 10% of blacks switch, that’s 150,000 votes that goes to Trump instead of Biden, swing of 300,000.

Total difference: 325,000 in these two groups alone.

Now let’s consider Hispanics, who are abandoning Biden in large numbers. There are 860,000 Hispanics, so let’s say 15% switch about 120,000 for a total difference of 240,000. Add to the 325,000 votes from above, and there is almost a 600,00 swing from these minority groups.

Now let’s look at whites - 5 million in the state. Let’s say 2.5 million were for Biden. if 10% switch, that’s 250,000 more for Trump, and a swing of 500,000.

ANALYSIS: There can very likely be a swing of 1.1 million in Trump’s favor. Of course, diving deeper, not everyone in the population is a voter, and half were voting Trump anyway, so let’s cut the number by 60%. That is STILL a swing of 440,000 votes for Trump.

News flash: Biden won the state in 2020 with 450,000 votes.

Not a chance unless they carry the old dude out of the W.H. Even then democrats would run a dead guy if they thought their minions in the media would be able to fool the public long enough to keep power.

I predicted long ago...that biden would not be the democratic party nominee.

I said back then the media would turn on him and that would be the signal that he will be ousted.

He will say he is leaving for health reasons and perhaps family problems....hunter knows this and is in deep depression because of it....understanding he will spend prison time...no pardon for him.

I thought unnamed sources were anathema to the Trump cult.

Care to name them?

She’s not going to be anything in the political realm. She doesn’t like politics. Do you know how silly everybody who is predicting she’s going to be the nominee sounds?!
That is where we are at now. Like 2nd and 3rd world nations. Idiots voting for demise. Getting even with a completely new system. Unfortunately, the educated white guys are lessened and do not get hired as much through DEI. At the Congressional hearings with the Boeing CEO yesterday no one talked about DEI. And the CEO was silent on it. A whole litany of hate accusations would blossom if he did. The Starliner docked with the Space Station is a disgrace. They will make it to Earth though. And hopefully the defects will be fixed for the future. The old way cannot exist with the lowering of standards in many ways employment and relying on foreign made parts because we do not make them anymore.

That is where we are at now. Like 2nd and 3rd world nations. Idiots voting for demise. Getting even with a completely new system. Unfortunately, the educated white guys are lessened and do not get hired as much through DEI. At the Congressional hearings with the Boeing CEO yesterday no one talked about DEI. And the CEO was silent on it. A whole litany of hate accusations would blossom if he did. The Starliner docked with the Space Station is a disgrace. They will make it to Earth though. And hopefully the defects will be fixed for the future. The old way cannot exist with the lowering of standards in many ways employment and relying on foreign made parts because we do not make them anymore.
That was random. Hope you feel better

I’m in Virginia - a formerly blue state - that is now tied.

There are now about 150,000 Jews in the state, 120,000 in Northern Virginia and the majority of them Democrats. If 10% of them switch sides, that’s 12,000 votes for Trump instead of Biden - a swing of 24,000 votes.

It’s even more pronounced with blacks. There are 1.5 million blacks in the state. If 10% of blacks switch, that’s 150,000 votes that goes to Trump instead of Biden, swing of 300,000.

Total difference: 325,000 in these two groups alone.

Now let’s consider Hispanics, who are abandoning Biden in large numbers. There are 860,000 Hispanics, so let’s say 15% switch about 120,000 for a total difference of 240,000. Add to the 325,000 votes from above, and there is almost a 600,00 swing from these minority groups.

Now let’s look at whites - 5 million in the state. Let’s say 2.5 million were for Biden. if 10% switch, that’s 250,000 more for Trump, and a swing of 500,000.

ANALYSIS: There can very likely be a swing of 1.1 million in Trump’s favor. Of course, diving deeper, not everyone in the population is a voter, and half were voting Trump anyway, so let’s cut the number by 60%. That is STILL a swing of 440,000 votes for Trump.

News flash: Biden won the state in 2020 with 450,000 votes.
So even with all your rosy estimates, you’re still fucked

Wouldn't be a surprise if Biden bowed out. I would be surprised if he didn't pardon Hunter a week or so before Christmas.
Yes. He’s saying he won’t pardon Biden because he knows how bad it would look to have the Dems screaming to put Trump in prison while he pardons the REAL felon - his son.

He’ll wait until after the election.

Yes. He’s saying he won’t pardon Biden because he knows how bad it would look to have the Dems screaming to put Trump in prison while he pardons the REAL felon - his son.

He’ll wait until after the election.
He’ll at least commute any sentences from his two cases

Forum List

Back