Scientists Expose Major Problems With Climate Change Data

Maybe too clever to state uninformed opinions ... at least not without color coding ... you do understand my claim about scientific dissent? ... scientific method encourages alternate theories and more experiments ... we just gave a Nobel Prize in 2011 to the folks who destroyed the Big Bang Theory ...

Scientific theories are written in pencil ... so we can erase the parts we find to be in error ... and go light on gravity, looks like that all has to be changed some time in the future ...
Yes, I'm with you in understanding, and with you in agreement.
I'm glad you don't agree blindly ... either side ... you've experienced weather first-hand ... now use your common sense ... will a single degree temperature increase cause 300 mph hurricanes every year in Florida? ... or wide-spread crop damage from hockey sticks sweeping down from Canada? ...
Nope.
You don't believe Darwinism? ... I'm shocked ... what next? ... meteors don't cause weather ... that's insane ... why would we still call the science "meteorology" if meteors aren't causing our day-to-day weather? ... what do the alchemists have to say? ...
Great points!
Ha ha ha ... I do know what you mean ... how do you feel about Mendel's work ... we can cross pea plants and duplicate his findings easy peasy ... I've grown gardens my whole life and can vouch for the results as commonly understand ... some traits are inherited by simple mathematical formula ... other traits, not so simple ...
Sure Mendel's work with gentics is scientific, very repeatable, often replicated - even by school children, and acceptance is not motivated by any particular dogma.
The difference is the mid-19th Century Fluid Mechanics I'm using has been largely verified by modern 21st Century Field Theory ... the mid-19th Century Natural Philosophy understandings have been largely replaced by 21st Century Biochemistry ...
That makes sense.

According to COMPUTER MODELS.

Raw data shows the exact opposite.

Soooooo, who to believe. Factual data, or computer derived fiction?
You really are a pointlessly stupid bastard, aren't you?

1710125857022.png

I am pleased to see you do not neglect your contra-indicator function on this bored. Kudos

Antarctica is losing ice mass (melting) at an average rate of about 150 billion tons per year, and Greenland is losing about 270 billion tons per year, adding to sea level rise.
Happens every interglacial period. Nothing new there.

The funny thing is that I haven't seen one sky falling cuck in here explain why the world warmed up before man was here? Why is that other than they know their schtick is fake?

Thanks,

So, you fucking ignorant ratfuck, you can't explain your mistake. Got it.

Show us how oh great guruess ... please explain why you think 4ºC = 34ºF ... and show your math please ...

Little girls shouldn't call others ignorant ... it's not lady-like ... makes us think you're a 12-year-old prostitute ...

Your credibility will exist once you personal reduce your own Carbon Dioxide emissions to zero.

Violent little psycho loser, aintcha?

Very typical of deniers, of course.

BTW, "the kook-Chinese-cult-run Epoch Times" isn't a mouth piece for the Chinese Communist Partu
And he brags about consuming kook Chinese cult propaganda.

So what else do your ChinaMasters want you to tell everyone?

Nobody who doesn't embrace the AGW religion is unwelcome on media,

Flat earthers are unwelcome too, for exactly the same reasons. When you act like a drooling cult imbecile, you get laughed at.

It's normal for Flat Earthers, Scientologists, and other such cultists to declare that only TheCult knows the real truth, and TheCult is being oppressed. You're only interesting as an illustration of cult psychology.

Last edited:
Do you want me dead as well?

That is what you jumped in to defend, after all. Nobody forced you to defend the pycho. You felt compelled to do that of your own free will.

Why? The logical answer would be that you agree with the death wish violence stuff.
Your carbon footprint is materially no different than the average American's. Your righteous indignation is nothing more than virtue signaling wrapped in hypocrisy.

Flat earthers are unwelcome too, for exactly the same reasons. When you act like a drooling cult imbecile, you get laughed at.

It's normal for Flat Earthers, Scientologists, and other such cultists to declare that only TheCult knows the real truth, and TheCult is being oppressed. You're only interesting as an illustration of cult psychology.
And you fall into my category of those trolls I choose not to feed, idiots I choose not to argue with and/or other exercises in futility who are incapable of or do not discuss the pros and cons of any subject but argue ad hominem or via personal insult which makes you not interesting at all.

Do have a pleasant day.

Do you want me dead as well?

That is what you jumped in to defend, after all. Nobody forced you to defend the pycho. You felt compelled to do that of your own free will.

Why? The logical answer would be that you agree with the death wish violence stuff.
Not clear what your point is about death? care to explain?

Forum List

Back