Exactly Why You Should Buy an EV

I don't understand all the empty hubbub rhetoric surrounding evs. If you want a gas car buy onee. If you want an ev buy one. This is another non issue.
Yes, it's an issue when the Government is spending billion's of taxpayer dollars to force EV's on the public and pass laws to phase out gasoline cars.
..........................................................................................................................................

Still expensive and occasionally shortages

It's cheaper than gasoline ... there certainly has never been a shortage in my lifetime ... what nonsense are you spewing? ...

An "occasional shortage" of Columbia River ... that's stupid ... like shortages of Pacific Ocean ... good grief, any vomit rather than put solar panels on a coal seam ...

Keep in mind, I don't need to haul 200 gallons of diesel fuel up into the remote woods like my neighbor does ... he kinda has to run a Ford F-350 to get up them loggin' roads ... however, I'm fine running a golf cart for groceries ... with electric rates to smelt aluminum with hahahahaha ... this is the Pacific Northwest, puppy, renewable hydro is king ...

I don't think so. The market and the corporatocracy won't let that happen
Incorrect Poindexter
The government will force both of them to get onboard with the EV / green energy scam.
.................................................................................................................................................

EVs are cheaper where electricity is abundant ... where renewables are cheap, constant and effective ... electric rates to smelt aluminum with ... raining every day all day long means lots and lots of hydro-power ...

Only losers burn coal ... losers ...
So if you live in an apartment, where's your abundant electricity? Renewables are cheap? We obviously smoke weed. What are you expecting, someone that can only afford a $20,000 car expected to buy a $50,000 EV, then several thousand on solar panels that'll probably take a week to charge the car over a 90 foot extension cable lying across the pavement and road, in a climate where solar is shit (try Scotland).

Incorrect Poindexter
The government will force both of them to get onboard with the EV / green energy scam.
.................................................................................................................................................

First, let's make sure we're all on the same page. INIT is talking about CA, not the rest of us, and I don't see how the state CA gov't can force people to go green with EVs in 3 years. Ain't happening.

So if you live in an apartment, where's your abundant electricity? Renewables are cheap? We obviously smoke weed. What are you expecting, someone that can only afford a $20,000 car expected to buy a $50,000 EV, then several thousand on solar panels that'll probably take a week to charge the car over a 90 foot extension cable lying across the pavement and road, in a climate where solar is shit (try Scotland).

What does living in an apartment have to do with Bonneville Dam, The Dallas Dam and John Day Dam ... 6 gigawatts plated buck-o ...

Forum List

Back