You should listen to what RFK has to say. You certainly won't hear it in the media

Each time we think you couldn't possibly get more weird and perverted, you prove us wrong.

Thanks for sending so many more votes to the Democrats. Keep up the good work. After all, nobody wants to be associated with your type.
Who's "we"? :laughing0301:
You counting the scabs on your gash? Nobody throws in with you, dumbfuck. :abgg2q.jpg:

Your daddy was rough on you, and I for one, condemn it. You're 'special'. You shouldn't be yanked around like a border collie that just shit the carpet. We're together on this.

Look up the definition of a "bloodless coup."

You know Dems were rightly concerned there would be violence done to them. If not for the Capital police it would have been........you pathetic liar.
Look up the definition of moron. You'll see your picture.

RFK is the one that randomly killed a bear, threw it in his trunk and then dumped it in Central Park, while visiting New York, right? That is another strange dude, backing your strange candidate. Typical.
Maybe he was on meds.

But seriously, don’t try to compete in the odd element. Your folks win hands down.

Biological females are women. Not men.

IMG_0910.jpeg

That’s a bearded lady. In the olden days, she’d be almost ready for the freak show.

IMG_0823.jpeg

This critter is your presidential “nominee.”

IMG_0803.jpeg

Expected reaction (again) to Trump’s re-election from libturds.

Ummmmmm, that's you clods.
Yet I'm not the one rage-weeping because Harris is blowing off the crazily conservative MSM. It's only your side doing that. I'm the one laughing about how awesome Harris is doing with the MSM.

Your side is completely helpless without the MSM doing their dirty work for them.

Maybe he was on meds.

But seriously, don’t try to compete in the odd element. Your folks win hands down.

Biological females are women. Not men.

View attachment 1000725

That’s a bearded lady. In the olden days, she’d be almost ready for the freak show.

View attachment 1000726

This critter is your presidential “nominee.”

View attachment 1000727
Expected reaction (again) to Trump’s re-election from libturds.

Prom season is always fun with the party of shit...

But you're weird, man! :laughing0301:

democrat beauty.jpg

I had no idea the DNC was fighting RFK as much as they were fighting Trump in the courts, to keep him off ballots, from refusing to do interviews, to censoring him on social media, etc.

The democrat party truly is the party of fascism.

Like you, he is insane.

No guns no coup. No politician was ever in danger you pathetic liar.
You're the liar. If no one was in danger then why were Trump's bootlickers like Hawley running thru the hallways of the capital fleeing from Trump's personal goon squad, bedwetter?

It's all on video, dope.

If someone's brain has also been eaten by parasitic worms, I can see why they'd say the guy makes sense.

Or if they also hung out with Epstein, I can see why they'd like his morality.

Anyways, don't cry too hard, Trump cultists. You've still got Tulsi to be the VoiceOfMoscow.
All the crazies are now in the same boat, er party..

That's gotta sting.... hmm? A democrat icon can't stand that toxic smell anymore and throws in with President Trump. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

He doesn't want to traffic in children.... doesn't want to cut the wieners off of 6-year olds.... doesn't want to crush babies as they exit the 'bonus hole' as you filthy garbage refer to it now....

The fucking contempt and disrespect he has for soulless shit like you.... it's delicious.

Coach Sandusky.... errr, 9th-grade Coach Walz.... sorry I get those 2 mixed up....

View attachment 1000621
Another day, another post where you talk about pedo stuff non stop in a thread about politics. I think we're starting to see a pattern here.

It’s self evident that Demonrats are using the same tactics as Putin and other communist dictators do as they rise to power. The Demonrats staged a commie coup and replaced Biden with Harris without a single person voting for her. Your commies have the majority of the media under your control as well. It looks like it’s communism.
That didnt happen and no that is not communism. Try again, know nothing.

It's delicious, the tearful rage-pouting of the right because Harris told the conservative MSM to piss off.

The right depends entirely on the conservative MSM to spread their propaganda, so they can't imagine how any other candidate could blow them off. Harris has no trouble defining herself.
She struggles with her own media, CNN and MSNBC. Her word salad makes it worse.

Forum List

Back