House Democrats are “Bringing Out the Big Guns” to Allow Illegal Aliens to Vote in 2024 Presidential Election

So…650,000 and 200,000 respectively? Ballpark?
Could be. It could be more considering the near non-existent enforcement by the leftist Biden administration which has made a point to import and protect illegals.

Obviously you don’t know that illegals are included in the census and that impacts apportionment.

Obviously, you don’t understand that concept so take a minute and do your own search. When you fail and decide to give up, let me know and I’ll lend an assist.
The Constitution says persons not citizens
Don’t like it
Change it

Could be. It could be more considering the near non-existent enforcement by the leftist Biden administration which has made a point to import and protect illegals.
The Federal Government does not regulate elections. States do

So a Republican State like Texas and Arizona with large percentages of immigrants can pass laws to audit voter rolls to find non citizens voting

Thing is that they do
They don’t find many illegals voting

MAGA's intended mission creep is of voter ID and secure elections is to stop certain unwanted American citizens from voting at all.

Tell us, Hollie and Failzero and Dudley Smith, which citizens you intend to stop voting.,

Last edited:
MAGA's intended mission creep is of voter ID and secure elections is to stop certain unwanted American citizens from voting at all.

Tell us, Hollie and Failzero and Dudley Smith, which citizens you intend to stop voting.,

MAGA's intended mission creep is of voter ID and secure elections is to stop certain unwanted American citizens from voting at all

Yes. We want to stop the dead ones and the fraudulent ones.
You know, the Dem base.

MAGA's intended mission creep is of voter ID and secure elections is to stop certain unwanted American citizens from voting at all

Yes. We want to stop the dead ones and the fraudulent ones.
You know, the Dem base.
You want to stop the living ones you don't like.

You court cases on graveyard and fraudulent never reveal systemic problems.

But is good you challenge the system to stay clean, just as we have always ensured you don't cheat successfully.

Should they build more prisons?
No - well, I don't know. Not a crime expert. :)

Sorry to derail the thread, I just get po'd at the endless libtard lies.

These lefties get talking points from DU and suddenly they're experts on social matters.

Frankly I'm more concerned about libtard overcrowding and less concerned about prisons.

How can I say this... "deportation is cheaper than jail". :p

But is good you challenge the system to stay clean, just as we have always ensured you don't cheat successfully.

Nah, I don't want to stop all you idiot leftists from voting.
I do want to stop you from cheating.

That's why voter rolls have to be purged. To stop your cheating.
That's why you resist.

That's why we need voter ID. To stop your cheating.
That's why you resist.

Nah, I don't want to stop all you idiot leftists from voting.
I do want to stop you from cheating.

That's why voter rolls have to be purged. To stop your cheating.
That's why you resist.

That's why we need voter ID. To stop your cheating.
That's why you resist.
We don't cheat like you. And we don't lie about your cheating.

Polls are purged by both parties, and it's the GOP that resists.

You cry because we stop your cheating dead in its tracks all the time.

We don't cheat like you. And we don't lie about your cheating.

You cry because we stop your cheating dead in its tracks all the time.

We don't cheat like you.

You cheat much better.

And we don't lie about your cheating.

You're lying about your lying.

Rolls, you idiot.

Catch and release that's why.
So, guess you're saying no one has been deported since biden? Well these two sites say you're wrong. But maga's know it all, right?

If you bother reading this then go down to removals.

in the next one seems like 2017,18,19 were bad for trump removals but he did rebound in 2020

Started going down in 2021 through 2023 under biden BUT there were many removed and 2021 and 2022 were better for biden than the first 3 years of trump.

Living ones we don't like? Such as

Forum List

Back