Biden's Plan to Paint Trump as Convicted Felon is Backfiring

Running away from what? No Josh Hawleys here! The backlash that’s coming is going to happen when Trump’s minions realize they’ve been had and what a sleaze he is. I’ll take the hair sniffer over the guy who lusts after his own daughter and goes after women that look like her!

#ICKFACTOR
Can you tell the difference between a daughter and a son. Just asking cuz most on the left find that quite a challenging task.

All you have is MAGA propaganda. Very little of what they say is true.

#MAGALIES
Wait, what. You anti LGBTQ all the sudden.

But seriously, I’d be embarrassed too if I supported a party that can’t tell an inny from an outy.

Even if I didn’t, does that excuse Trump lusting over Ivanka?

#DIRTYDON

I believe he said “if we weren’t related, I would date her”

But you don’t get that cuz you’re dense and all.

And I kind of think, if he’d of said that about his son, you’d be cool with that since your part of the cult that believes a vagina can be substituted with the brown dirt highway.

Just sayin.

I believe he said “if we weren’t related, I would date her”

But you don’t get that cuz you’re dense and all.

And I kind of think, if he’d of said that about his son, you’d be cool with that since your part of the cult that believes a vagina can be substituted with the brown dirt highway.

Just sayin.
You think he only said something once?! Poor deluded soul!

#DIRTYDON

What does that have to do with whether Trump is a felon or not? Do you have to be reported for threadjacking? :nono:

#MAGALIES

Because the choice between someone who alegedly cooked the books and someone who thinks a man wearing a skirt and high heals is a women, is kind of clear to us non delusional types

You think he only said something once?! Poor deluded soul!

#DIRTYDON
Are you crying because someone raised a very nice girl to become a very nice woman, or that they didn’t call her “they”?

Clear it up for us. K?

Because the choice between someone who alegedly cooked the books and someone who thinks a man wearing a skirt and high heals is a women, is kind of clear to us non delusional types
Allegedly cooked the books? What about stealing sensitive documents, interfering in certification of electors, inciting an insurrection…? The NY trial was only the start and actually the least egregious of his many crimes

#LOCKHIMUP

Are you crying because someone raised a very nice girl to become a very nice woman, or that they didn’t call her “they”?

Clear it up for us. K?
I don’t answer questions, I ask. How can a loyal American continue to support a felon for president?

#ANSWERTHEQUESTION

Allegedly cooked the books? What about stealing sensitive documents, interfering in certification of electors, inciting an insurrection…? The NY trial was only the start and actually the least egregious of his many crimes

#LOCKHIMUP

Yawns, if convicted by your kangaroo courts, it’s still way better than supporting castration of kids.

Get it yet?

I don’t answer questions, I ask. How can a loyal American continue to support a felon for president?

#ANSWERTHEQUESTION
Or one that can’t tell a girl from a boy?

The reason you don’t answer questions is that the answer would be embarrassing.

We get it.

Convicted by a corrupt jury, as we now know -
The Trump defense had a say so in jury selection. How are they corrupt?
thanks to the very same judge who helped convict him, because EVEN HE doesn't want to stray outside his legal boundaries. Because he knows damn well he could lose his job if he does.

This monkey circus is over. Bragg is going to be disbarred for malfeasance.
Tell you what hold your breath until that happens.

Is Trump a convicted felon or not?

Or one that can’t tell a girl from a boy?

The reason you don’t answer questions is that the answer would be embarrassing.

We get it.
You don’t get anything. Your message rings hollow, when you support a man that fantasizes about incest! That’s going to be the message from now until Election Day.

#DIRTYDON

You don’t get anything. Your message rings hollow, when you support a man that fantasizes about incest! That’s going to be the message from now until Election Day.

#DIRTYDON
The quote was “if we weren’t related”, do you then think all heterosexuals are incestuous?

As creepy Joe would say, Com on Man.

Biden's Plan to Paint Trump as Convicted Felon is Backfiring

6 Jun 2024 ~~ By Karen Townsend

Careful what you wish for, Democrats.
Democrats salivated for the opportunity to campaign on former President Trump's criminal convictions. He's a convicted felon. Guess what is happening? Trump is receiving more support than ever.
It turns out that Americans don't like lawfare being used against a former president and leading presidential candidate in a presidential election year.
Voters don't like what they are seeing from Democrats. Democrat lawyers and prosecutors are targeting Trump to keep him busy with legal challenges and off the campaign trail. It stinks of election interference.
Democrats tend to overplay their hand, though, and the hush money trial in Manhattan is the latest example. FAFO. According to the latest I&I/TIPP poll taken as Trump's trial convictions played out, the former president rose in the poll.
~Snip~
This is just one poll but it is important to check because it shows results since the guilty verdicts came down. It will take more time for the dust to settle but this isn't going the way that Democrats hoped it would. Too bad, so sad. Not.

Commentary:
Biden’s going to have hell to pay if we ever get him out of power.
Trump's "MAGA" supporters delivered yet another blow to the American President as records for May showed his campaign raised $141 million to the Trump election.
See More:
He is a convicted felon
Nuff said.

Forum List

Back