Biden's Plan to Paint Trump as Convicted Felon is Backfiring

Sounds like bullshit. Trump supporters need to be shamed from now until November. Ask them why they support a convicted rapist and business fraud, but still consider themselves good Christians.

#HYPOCRITEMUCH

As opposed to supporting a senile pedophile who craps in his pants?

The choice is clear: A badass gangster or a child-sniffer who showered with his own daughter.

6 Jun 2024 ~~ By Karen Townsend

Careful what you wish for, Democrats.
Democrats salivated for the opportunity to campaign on former President Trump's criminal convictions. He's a convicted felon. Guess what is happening? Trump is receiving more support than ever.
It turns out that Americans don't like lawfare being used against a former president and leading presidential candidate in a presidential election year.
Voters don't like what they are seeing from Democrats. Democrat lawyers and prosecutors are targeting Trump to keep him busy with legal challenges and off the campaign trail. It stinks of election interference.
Democrats tend to overplay their hand, though, and the hush money trial in Manhattan is the latest example. FAFO. According to the latest I&I/TIPP poll taken as Trump's trial convictions played out, the former president rose in the poll.
~Snip~
This is just one poll but it is important to check because it shows results since the guilty verdicts came down. It will take more time for the dust to settle but this isn't going the way that Democrats hoped it would. Too bad, so sad. Not.

Commentary:
Biden’s going to have hell to pay if we ever get him out of power.
Trump's "MAGA" supporters delivered yet another blow to the American President as records for May showed his campaign raised $141 million to the Trump election.
See More:

Paint? Trump is a convicted felon. He was judged by a jury of his peers.

I take the whole thing as a good sign as far as the American people who believe in fair treatment under the law.

Everyone with two brain cells to rub together to create a spark know it was a BS conviction and they aren't having any of it.

Sure it may be different if Americans were doing well under FJB but they are not, despite weak leftist claims to the contrary they know they are not.

6 Jun 2024 ~~ By Karen Townsend

Careful what you wish for, Democrats.
Democrats salivated for the opportunity to campaign on former President Trump's criminal convictions. He's a convicted felon. Guess what is happening? Trump is receiving more support than ever.
It turns out that Americans don't like lawfare being used against a former president and leading presidential candidate in a presidential election year.
Voters don't like what they are seeing from Democrats. Democrat lawyers and prosecutors are targeting Trump to keep him busy with legal challenges and off the campaign trail. It stinks of election interference.
Democrats tend to overplay their hand, though, and the hush money trial in Manhattan is the latest example. FAFO. According to the latest I&I/TIPP poll taken as Trump's trial convictions played out, the former president rose in the poll.
~Snip~
This is just one poll but it is important to check because it shows results since the guilty verdicts came down. It will take more time for the dust to settle but this isn't going the way that Democrats hoped it would. Too bad, so sad. Not.

Commentary:
Biden’s going to have hell to pay if we ever get him out of power.
Trump's "MAGA" supporters delivered yet another blow to the American President as records for May showed his campaign raised $141 million to the Trump election.
See More:
I have to congratulate Biden on one thing. He promised transparency when he took office and this has been very transparent. Any fool can see what's been going on and they have.

Sounds like bullshit. Trump supporters need to be shamed from now until November. Ask them why they support a convicted rapist and business fraud, but still consider themselves good Christians.

#HYPOCRITEMUCH

he wasn't convicted of rape.

Stop lying.

#HYPOCRITEMUCH
They don`t know what real Christians are. As Mahatma Gandhi wisely said, "I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ". When Gandhi says the suck, they really do.

That was a civil trial, and he was found liable for sexual abuse.

He wasn't convicted of anything it that case.

Again, stop lying.
He was convicted in two courts personally and his company was sanctioned for fraudulent business practices. That ISN’T a lie.

#LOCKHIMUP

Felons for Felons! #Trump and it will take a while but this will be dismissed when the appeal reaches the Supreme Court

Forum List

Back