Biden's Plan to Paint Trump as Convicted Felon is Backfiring

~~~~~~
Indeed, convicted in a Soviet Style trial that is blowing up in the face of Alvin Bragg and Judge Juan Merchan.
Seems one of the jurors in bias pre-judged the trial and spouyed off to family and friends.
THat has caused a "Mistrial" .
One has to wonder how many of the jurors were biased from the start.
You’ve been trolled! There was no “cousin of a juror”, just an internet shitposter doing his thing.

Biden's Plan to Paint Trump as Convicted Felon is Backfiring

6 Jun 2024 ~~ By Karen Townsend

Careful what you wish for, Democrats.
Democrats salivated for the opportunity to campaign on former President Trump's criminal convictions. He's a convicted felon. Guess what is happening? Trump is receiving more support than ever.
It turns out that Americans don't like lawfare being used against a former president and leading presidential candidate in a presidential election year.
Voters don't like what they are seeing from Democrats. Democrat lawyers and prosecutors are targeting Trump to keep him busy with legal challenges and off the campaign trail. It stinks of election interference.
Democrats tend to overplay their hand, though, and the hush money trial in Manhattan is the latest example. FAFO. According to the latest I&I/TIPP poll taken as Trump's trial convictions played out, the former president rose in the poll.
~Snip~
This is just one poll but it is important to check because it shows results since the guilty verdicts came down. It will take more time for the dust to settle but this isn't going the way that Democrats hoped it would. Too bad, so sad. Not.

Commentary:
Biden’s going to have hell to pay if we ever get him out of power.
Trump's "MAGA" supporters delivered yet another blow to the American President as records for May showed his campaign raised $141 million to the Trump election.
See More:

Is it? Trump is a convicted felon. Doesn't take much to paint him as one.

Republicans are tough on crime, when it's someone else doing the crime.

Is it? Trump is a convicted felon. Doesn't take much to paint him as one.

Republicans are tough on crime, when it's someone else doing the crime.
~~~~~~
Not yet, the latest wrinkle calls for a mistrial. Let's see what happens the coming week. If there is truth to this most certainly a reversal of the verdict will be made.

Last edited:
~~~~~~
Not yet, the latest wrinkle calls for a mistrial. Let's see what happens the coming week.

They'll try and do whatever they can to get it dismissed. It won't happen. This happens all the time.

They'll try and do whatever they can to get it dismissed. It won't happen. This happens all the time.
~~~~~~
Indeed even the NY Appellate Supreme court still has some ethics left in their bodies and after all the low ethical moves by the Bragg, prosecution and Judge doing their best to ,i,ic an Spciet style trial, it will be thown out as the garbage it certainly is.

~~~~~~
Indeed even the NY Appellate Supreme court still has some ethics left in their bodies and after all the low ethical moves by the Bragg, prosecution and Judge doing their best to ,i,ic an Spciet style trial, it will be thown out as the garbage it certainly is.

What "low ethical moves" by Bragg are you talking about?

~~~~~~
Not yet, the latest wrinkle calls for a mistrial. Let's see what happens the coming week. If there is truth to this most certainly a reversal of the verdict will be made.

What about ‘shitposter’ don’t you understand? You’ve been on the board long enough to recognize the type.

#WASTHISSETUPBYMAGA

I’m not a Christian, so I hope you don’t mind me responding.

Because we don’t believe an administration that supports the idea that a hormone treatment or surgery can make a man into a woman, wouldn’t rig either an election or a court system.

You’d have to be a flippen idiot to believe you people.

Did I clear it up for you, or should I move on to the lefts adoration of convicted felon George Floyd?
Clear as mud. Nothing you said pardons the Grifter-in-Chief. Typical MAGA distraction tactics! Nothing you absolves Trump’s crimes.

#PRISONER45

Isn't he a convicted felon?
Convicted by a corrupt jury, as we now know - thanks to the very same judge who helped convict him, because EVEN HE doesn't want to stray outside his legal boundaries. Because he knows damn well he could lose his job if he does.

This monkey circus is over. Bragg is going to be disbarred for malfeasance.

Convicted by a corrupt jury, as we now know - thanks to the very same judge who helped convict him, because EVEN HE doesn't want to stray outside his legal boundaries. Because he knows damn well he could lose his job if he does.

This monkey circus is over. Bragg is going to be disbarred for malfeasance.
:laughing0301:

Shit for brains, the judge is required by law to take messages POSTED ON AN OFFICIAL NY STATE ACCOUNT seriously.

Anyone posting on an official NY state account is officially a NY state official.

So you tell me - is this person going to jail?

after all the low ethical moves by the Bragg, prosecution and Judge
It has been asked of poster Doc earlier, but let's do it again as he didn't respond (yet):
What were the 'low ethical' moves?

1. By Bragg?
  2. By the prosecution in general?
  3. By the judge?
You asserted it poster Doc, so explain yourself.
Batter up, amigo.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Convicted by a corrupt jury, as we now know"
Corrupt how?
And how would you know?
What proofs can you bring to the table that is persuasive that one, several, or the entire jury was corrupt?

Saddle up, Skippy. Show us.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Bragg is going to be disbarred for malfeasance."
Why?
Explain yourself.
You have alleged this malfeasance.
What was it?
And how would you know about it?
What is your CV, or your credentials that are persuasive to this forum that you have any expertise in such matters?

Not trying to put you on the spot, poster Scruffy, but......but responsible adult discourse requires a certain level of expectation. Expectation that one who makes an allegation, or an assertion.....knows what he (she?) is talking about, and can thus explain his facts, and his rationale that led to the assertion.

Otherwise it is simply a waste of time to listen to fools who merely spout unexamined opinions.

Don't be that fool, Scruffy.

Clear as mud. Nothing you said pardons the Grifter-in-Chief. Typical MAGA distraction tactics! Nothing you absolves Trump’s crimes.

#PRISONER45

Your people got a whiff of the response to this and saw the tsunami and the backlash coming, and are now attempting to run away. Too late

#PRISONER45
Poor Poor Dear. Let me say this a bit more clearly then. An administration, such as creepy Joes, that worked so damn hard to destroy its own credibility, is not to be believed.

Hope that eases your mind.

Your people got a whiff of the response to this and saw the tsunami and the backlash coming, and are now attempting to run away. Too late
Running away from what? No Josh Hawleys here! The backlash that’s coming is going to happen when Trump’s minions realize they’ve been had and what a sleaze he is. I’ll take the hair sniffer over the guy who lusts after his own daughter and goes after women that look like her!

#ICKFACTOR

Poor Poor Dear. Let me say this a bit more clearly then. An administration, such as creepy Joes, that worked so damn hard to destroy its own credibility, is not to be believed.

Hope that eases your mind.
Why should anyone believe Trump? He lies about everything. He has no credibility.

#COGNITIVEDISSONANCE

Why should anyone believe Trump? He lies about everything. He has no credibility.

#COGNITIVEDISSONANCE

Does he believe men can become women?

When it comes to lying, the left takes the cake!

Wanna try again?

Forum List

Back