President Trump surges with Black voters... Trump +15 in latest poll.

in my 20 plus years on internet forums, I have never ran across anyone as addicted to polls as you are.
So for 20+ years, the far left wackos have preached to blacks that they should not trust the American legal system, and now your surprised when they don’t?

What gives?

So for 20+ years, the far left wackos have preached to blacks that they should not trust the American legal system, and now your surprised when they don’t?

What gives?

tad early in the morning for drunk posting, isn't it?

tad early in the morning for drunk posting, isn't it?
That’s exactly what I thought when I read your post about the possibility that scientists can be motivated to distort the truth.

I found it an interesting take on the subject.

That’s exactly what I thought when I read your post about the possibility that scientists can be motivated to distort the truth.

Do you have a link to that? I do not even remember that conversation

Comment: This whole sham trial has been a huge backfire for Democrats and an enormous opportunity for MAGA and Republicans.

Now it's the moment to shatter Democrats stranglehold on African American voters

Here's the article which links to a Rasmussen poll...

View attachment 957596

View attachment 957597

It's like every democratic policy. Do something and, when it doesn't work, do more of it and they never seem to learn that everything they do is shooting themselves in the foot. That is why this year they have absolutely nothing to run on other than "Trump will take democracy away" (while they themselves are taking democracy away).

Nate Silver is an analyst, not a pollster. He does not have a poll. He analyzes polls.

Nate is not a seer, but he is a statistician. And a damn good one. Dante uses Nate's Blog along with :clap2:

you people are so stuck-on-stupid you think everything is a rigid talking point., You don't listen. You build up straw men with every post. No matter how many times people post other sources to go with Nate's, not validating every point, but backing up the general analysis, people like you go 'na, na, na, na, na, na...
Wow! That loser of a thread drew ZERO interest. But it did show what an idiot you are.

Nice job. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Forum List

Back