President Trump surges with Black voters... Trump +15 in latest poll.

No, that's what you guys do.

Every year since I started readng the UCR (1994), whites have been arrested at aporoximately 3 times the rate of blacks. Now, since that is the case, more whites numerically will get shot by police due to the fact there is more interaction. And if more whites are being arrested by number then more whites are participating in criminal actvity. Which means they are getting shot for fighting or resisting arrest to use the claims made to excuse police killings of blacks. Yet when this gets bought up, I get the but per capita.... So then it's whites who have the problem.
Did Joe Biden write this?

Screenshot_20240603-172435-590.png

Please try again.

It's easy to tell that you believe right wing propaganda. So when Biden stands before a group of blacks telling them how blacks can relate to convict criminals, then we will agree that Biden thinks he's superior to us.
Nope... He tells them if they don't vote for him, they aren't Black.

I like data. Individual opinions are great and all, but grouping those opinions together as data gives a better glimpse of the overall picture.

And a 15 point swing from Biden to Trump is a pretty big deal.
A 15 point swing is massive. Even Virginia, with all the Democrat government workers in NoVa, is in a dead heat.

538 drops Rasmussen Reports from its analysis​

Polls are not predictions, to be sure, but to place this data into an appropriate context, the last time a presidential candidate won the national popular vote by ten points was 30 years ago, when Ronald Reagan won 49 states. Everything we know about contemporary politics indicates the 2024 election will be close, just like all but one of the presidential elections in this century. So the odds are very high that the Raz poll is an outlier, which would hardly be a novel finding; FiveThirtyEight dropped Rasmussen Reports from its polling averages and even from its pollster rankings this year after the firm failed to answer questions about its methodology.

538 gave Trump a 5% chance of winning in 2016. They are almost as big of a joke as you are, Simp

TRUMP IN HIS OWN WORDS SPEAKING ABOUT A CANDIDATE NOT YET UNDER ANY SORT OF INDICTMENT, LET ALONE ONE CONVICTED OF FELONIES:​

FOLKS, FOLKS, FOLKS.

She shouldn’t be allowed to run...THERE'S VIRTUALLY NO DOUBT THAT FBI DIRECTOR COMEY -- AND THE GREAT, GREAT SPECIAL AGENTS OF THE FBI WILL BE ABLE TO COLLECT MORE THAN ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO GARNER INDICTMENTS AGAINST HILLARY CLINTON AND HER INNER CIRCLE, DESPITE HER EFFORTS TO DISPARAGE THEM AND DISCREDIT THEM.​

If she were to win this election, it would create an unprecedented constitutional crisis. In that situation, we could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial.”​

If she wins, it would create an unprecedented constitutional crisis. In that situation, we could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and, ultimately, a criminal trial. It would grind government to a halt.”​

Yer desperation is cute, Buttercup.

Yes, Joe sucks at everything....and so does your boy Donny.

He is talking 100% or higher tariffs, he will likely start another trade war even after getting his ass handed to him last time.
Yeah... Biden and the Dems made a big stink about Trump's tariffs when he announced them... then when Biden assumed the office of the President, he not only kept them, but expanded them.

1-26-2022:

5-10-2024:

WOW! Those figures are AMAZING!

shouldn't be so surprised though... Blacks know all about being wrongly convicted... their people dying on death row in bigger #s than Whites--which may no longer be the case? I heard that has been fixed. But in any case, Blacks know all about this (even though the cops actually "manhandle" or actually shoot Whites more than Blacks..)

In any case,

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
Trump only needs 10-15% of the black vote and Biden is done. He'll get more than that easily the way things are progressing.

Honestly this does not surprise me one bit. Our black Americans are taking it in the shorts just like the rest of us are, actually in some ways our black Americans are taking it in the shorts from g'ment worse than anyone else. Check out the below link & listen for the part about black American males & there supposed social security benefits.

It's all well and good, although these fricken politicians will find a way to get the money. One way, Biden is proposing taxing unrealized capital gains.

Look white boy, that is what we say to each other. If you support Trump, you ain't back. If you support the current Republican party policies, you ain't black. So we aren't going to be offended by a white man speaking the truth. You racists want to try using this hoping to fool just enough blacks into voting republican so you can restore Jim Crow. You will get the dumb and the uneducated rappers. Rappers who are educated or older will probably not be supporting Trump. You might get Ice Cube because he's a contrarian and will say he supports Trump just to show that he can't be made to think a certain way, but that's dumb too.
Seems like there was so much backlash from the Black Community that Biden was forced to apologize.

Screenshot_20240604-192304-948.png

538 gave Trump a 5% chance of winning in 2016. They are almost as big of a joke as you are, Simp
Amazing that Rasmussen used to be one of the top polling places. Then Republicans started getting popular, their policies were popular, and all of a sudden they were a "right wing establishment".

October 27, 2015

Trump is not doing well today. Trump's supporters have been elated over daily polls. What do the polls say today and better -- what are the people who deconstruct the polls saying?

Nate Silver is an analyst, not a pollster. He does not have a poll. He analyzes polls.

Nate is not a seer, but he is a statistician. And a damn good one. Dante uses Nate's Blog along with :clap2:

you people are so stuck-on-stupid you think everything is a rigid talking point., You don't listen. You build up straw men with every post. No matter how many times people post other sources to go with Nate's, not validating every point, but backing up the general analysis, people like you go 'na, na, na, na, na, na...

I like data. Individual opinions are great and all, but grouping those opinions together as data gives a better glimpse of the overall picture.

And a 15 point swing from Biden to Trump is a pretty big deal.

I too like data, it is in fact my livelihood. It is the reason I dislike polls so much, as they are junk data.

Rasmussen is one of the worst as they refuse to show their methodology, which is a red flag for anyone in the industry.

I would also suggest you do some research on what the term "outlier" and how it applies to what you post.

Yeah... Biden and the Dems made a big stink about Trump's tariffs when he announced them... then when Biden assumed the office of the President, he not only kept them, but expanded them.

1-26-2022:

5-10-2024:

Yep, just one more way there is little difference between the two when it comes to actual governing.

Forum List

Back