Make way says democrat voters for next president.

If Harris was a bloke -

giphy.gif

And democrats eat that shit up. They are like children, they do not operate on the same plane as adults.

Nothing wrong with the kids or the music, but kamala looked like she spent all of 3 minutes on her coreography.

Any stripper on a pole is physically fit and smiling. Why not enlist one of them?
Those were merely descriptions of that video, dummy. Not the only attributes she possesses. Trump obviously didnt pay attention to Nixon in the 1960 election. America hates a frowning, sweaty candidate.

So which shitty choice will you vote for?

None of the above.

My vote is going to Chase Oliver, the only good choice on the ballot.

Although it would be sort of cool to get off the very short list of countries that have never had a female leader

Those were merely descriptions of that video, dummy. Not the only attributes she possesses. Trump obviously didnt pay attention to Nixon in the 1960 election. America hates a frowning, sweaty candidate.
Yeah, those are pretty much the only attributes she possesses. She's a giggling buffoon.

Americans like a candidate who doesn't insult them and blame them for everything.

You supported an incestuous pedophile. Your moral judgement is fatally flawed.
Except for the fact you're delusional. Biden is not a pedophile, nor has he been proven to be one. And you are morally bankrupt. One can legally call trump a rapist. And please point to the post where I said I voted or would have voted for Biden. Have a great day, traitor!

Yeah, those are pretty much the only attributes she possesses. She's a giggling buffoon.

Americans like a candidate who doesn't insult them and blame them for everything.
You are deplorables. And sore losers. Those aren't insults those are truths.

Forum List

Back