Zone1 Is Jesus God?

And yet you cannot come up with an alternate meaning. There is no conflict if you realize that all three persons of the Godhead were involved in the greatest moment for all mankind. There is no need, for example, to frantically imagine some scenario in which the written words don't mean what they say.
No need to. The bible is clear-God raised Jesus from the dead--God = YHVH(Jehovah) not (Yeshua)Jesus.--There is no other God beside YHVH(Jehovah)

You're in a false religion.
God will show the world your error. Its the house divided( hundreds of trinity religions) that will not stand. They cant even understand simple bible milk-1Cor 1:10= Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) Not hundreds of different truths) no division---What is it you don't understand about-NO DIVISION?

God will show the world your error. Its the house divided( hundreds of trinity religions) that will not stand. They cant even understand simple bible milk-1Cor 1:10= Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) Not hundreds of different truths) no division---What is it you don't understand about-NO DIVISION?
Differing opinions were among the disciples. However, they were all unified on Jesus. You don't even know who he is.

Does the Bible say that Jesus is God?

The Bible says Jesus is unique in both His person and His purpose. He wasn't just some spiritual individual during His time on earth; He was both God's Son (John 3:16) and God Himself—God in human flesh (1 Timothy 3:16). Yes, He was fully man, but He was also fully God (Colossians 2:9).
Excellent scriptures!

No need to. The bible is clear-God raised Jesus from the dead--God = YHVH(Jehovah) not (Yeshua)Jesus.--There is no other God beside YHVH(Jehovah)
Yes, the Bible is very clear, even your own altered translation CLEARLY records Jesus saying that He would raise Himself from the dead. Your only response to that is to insist He meant something completely different, even though the writer (even in your own altered translation) makes it CLEAR what He was talking about. Don't you think it's about time your people issued a new corrected translation to correct this obvious oversight?

Jesus became wisdom- 1Cor 1:30
As always in these things, context matters. Here's the pertinent section:

26 Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. 27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28 God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, 29 so that no one may boast before him. 30 It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. 31 Therefore, as it is written: “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.”[d]

Does anyone miss what's going on here? CLEARLY the context reveals that the writer is saying that Jesus became wisdom, righteousness, holiness and redemption for foolish men so no one can boast, not that Jesus literally became wisdom.

I mean, I've seen some real stretches where somebody takes a single verse out of context to make it look like it's saying something it's not but come on. Can you show that this reference to wisdom is the same as the one in Proverbs, or are you just repeating something your elders told you without really examining it?

Ahhhhh, the expression "CLEARLY"! Oh Lord, I thank thee for submerging my skepticism in the CLEAR passages of the Bible and CLEAR enlightenment of Karine Jean-Pierre without which I would be lost in a soul-less vacuum and stepping to the beat of Satan. :eek:

Ahhhhh, the expression "CLEARLY"! Oh Lord, I thank thee for submerging my skepticism in the CLEAR passages of the Bible and CLEAR enlightenment of Karine Jean-Pierre without which I would be lost in a soul-less vacuum and stepping to the beat of Satan. :eek:
Being thankful is a successful behavior. Being thankless isn't.

Yes, the Bible is very clear, even your own altered translation CLEARLY records Jesus saying that He would raise Himself from the dead. Your only response to that is to insist He meant something completely different, even though the writer (even in your own altered translation) makes it CLEAR what He was talking about. Don't you think it's about time your people issued a new corrected translation to correct this obvious oversight?
Every translation on earth teaches-God raised Jesus from the dead.2Cor 4:14--HE(God) who raised Jesus up)
Eph 1:20-- 100% clear=another raised Jesus from the dead
In every translation on earth.

As always in these things, context matters. Here's the pertinent section:

26 Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. 27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28 God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, 29 so that no one may boast before him. 30 It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. 31 Therefore, as it is written: “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.”[d]

Does anyone miss what's going on here? CLEARLY the context reveals that the writer is saying that Jesus became wisdom, righteousness, holiness and redemption for foolish men so no one can boast, not that Jesus literally became wisdom.

I mean, I've seen some real stretches where somebody takes a single verse out of context to make it look like it's saying something it's not but come on. Can you show that this reference to wisdom is the same as the one in Proverbs, or are you just repeating something your elders told you without really examining it?
There is 0 doubt in all creation-Jesus( Gods master worker) was by Gods side during the creation process( Prov 8:30) Jesus is speaking there at Prov 8-- He assures all-HE(GOD) created it all, not WE.

All who can think for self reasonably will answer-NO to the question.

One greater than Jesus gave him all authority in heaven and on earth- Matt 28:18---Fact-God has always had the authority, none can give it to him.
One greater than Jesus gave him the judging duties-John 5:27--God was already judge.
God was king-1Chron 16:31--One greater than Jesus appointed him to a kingship( Dan 7:13-15)--But then Jesus must hand back the kingdom( 1Cor 15:24-28) to his God and Father and subject himself---God is in subjection to no one.
Jesus and his real teachers teach Jesus has a God=his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, Eph 1:3, Col 1:3--1Pet 1:3) God does not have a God.
Jesus teaches he can do 0 of his own( John 5:19, 30)--God did all the powerful works-THROUGH-Jesus( Acts 2:22, 1 Cor 8:5-6)--God created all things-99.9% -THROUGH- Jesus( Col 1:16)--He created Jesus first and last direct=The firstborn of all creation( Col 1:15) The only begotten son.

There is no capitol G God to the word at John 1:1 in the Greek lexicons- The true God called-Ton Theon=God, the word called Theon=god when in the same paragraph with Ton Theon as 2 Cor 4:4 clearly shows, its why there is a difference. translating works the same at both spots.

All being mislead into worshipping a non existent trinity created at the councils of Catholicism are breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. Not somewhere one wants to be standing.---Think about these facts, God warned all-GET OUT OF HER.
Is your god in the clouds over earth or the whole galaxy?

Thinking about ants on earth.

Forum List

Back