Zone1 Is Jesus God?

YHVH is the only God in existence
Psalm 110:1-quoted at Matt 22:44-- The utterance of YHVH to my Lord( Jesus) is, sit at -MY- right hand until -I- place your enemies as your footstool.

In corrupted translations it has the utterance of my LORD to my lord= bogus.
You would have to teach Jesus sat at his own right hand if he were YHVH.
If God is God, is it possible God could be three persons?

We know who were historians during the first century, so all we have to do is read what they said about Jesus. The list includes Philo of Alexandria, a contemporary of Jesus who wrote copiously about events in Judea and Galilee. Others are Marcus Servilius Nonianus (2 BCE to 59 CE), Aufidius Bassus (died c. 60 CE), Pliny the Elder (died 79 CE), Cluvius Rufus, Seneca the Younger, Plutarch and Josephus. Not one of these historians and writers wrote anything about the supposed miracles of Jesus.

He, the Father and the Holy Spirit are three in one. They are three distinct and equal persons. When you understand that, your absurd objections go away.

Think of it this way, I voluntarily give my boss at work authority to dictate what I do during the workday and when I do it, but we're both equal human beings.

Now, are you claiming that Jesus lied and His disciples believed the lie? Remember, I'm quoting from YOUR translation, so you can't claim "corrupted translation" or anything like that.
If they are equal Then why does Jesus live to do his Fathers will over his own will? Why doesnt the Father share things with the holy spirit as he does with the son? Why doesn't one have to know the holy spirit to get eternal life( John 17:3)?
Only the Father knows the day and hour-Why if they are equal?
Why doesn't the holy spirit have a name as all living beings do? Why is the holy spirit NEVER seen on a throne as the Father and son are?

If they are equal Then why does Jesus live to do his Fathers will over his own will? Why doesnt the Father share things with the holy spirit as he does with the son? Why doesn't one have to know the holy spirit to get eternal life( John 17:3)?
Only the Father knows the day and hour-Why if they are equal?
Why doesn't the holy spirit have a name as all living beings do? Why is the holy spirit NEVER seen on a throne as the Father and son are?
Because they VOLUNTARILY take on different roles. You will have to ask God to share His mind with you as to why that is. We only know they do.

Like I said, moreover, I give my boss at work certain authority over me, but that in no way diminishes my own humanity. He and I are equally human.

Last edited:
No-- Isaiah 44:6-- I am( YHVH) Jehovah beside ME( not we) there is no other God.
From YOUR version of the Bible, Genesis 1:26:

"Then God said: “Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness,"

Again, as we've discussed, WHO is making man? You have to say that God is making man. And WHAT is this passage saying? There are multiple persons involved in making man. You can't avoid that.

From YOUR version of the Bible, Genesis 1:26:

"Then God said: “Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness,"

Again, as we've discussed, WHO is making man? You have to say that God is making man. And WHAT is this passage saying? There are multiple persons involved in making man. You can't avoid that.
Let us= YHVH and his master worker( Prov 8:30)--You left out Gen 1:27-HE( not we) did the creating--Prov 8=HE( not we) did the creating.-Isa 40:26- One created=HE( not we)

Let us= YHVH and his master worker( Prov 8:30)--You left out Gen 1:27-HE( not we) did the creating--Prov 8=HE( not we) did the creating.-Isa 40:26- One created=HE( not we)
Ah, yes, the WORD, who created EVERYTHING that was created. Obviously, He Himself could not then be created.

Col 1:16 created-THROUGH and for Jesus= another did it all=Jehovah= Jesus' God and Father.
You'd be a little more convincing if you didn't have to literally rewrite the Bible to make it fit your beliefs. The bottom line remains that I have shown that even in your own translation, the Bible shows the divinity of Jesus. You might want to get your people to issue another rewrite to correct their mistakes.

You're left scrambling, saying, "It doesn't mean what it says". That's not convincing.

What about it--The bible is clear-God raised Jesus-Jesus was dead for 3 days in the grave( hades)--it meant something else.
Wrong. Since Jesus is God, both Scriptures are correct. Your own Bible says Jesus raised himself.

You'd be a little more convincing if you didn't have to literally rewrite the Bible to make it fit your beliefs. The bottom line remains that I have shown that even in your own translation, the Bible shows the divinity of Jesus. You might want to get your people to issue another rewrite to correct their mistakes.

You're left scrambling, saying, "It doesn't mean what it says". That's not convincing.
God wrote the bible. God put his name in his bible over 7000 spots. Wicked men by satans will removed Gods name against Gods will to mislead. Whose will does your religion support on that matter?
See you listen to the darkness, the ones accusing the NWT for changing the bible when its fact its your translations that were altered to mislead. The NWT corrected the matter and was condemned by the false religions using the altered versions that mislead.

God wrote the bible. God put his name in his bible over 7000 spots. Wicked men by satans will removed Gods name against Gods will to mislead. Whose will does your religion support on that matter?
See you listen to the darkness, the ones accusing the NWT for changing the bible when its fact its your translations that were altered to mislead. The NWT corrected the matter and was condemned by the false religions using the altered versions that mislead.
And your "corrected" version, written by "translators" who can't read the original languages, says that Jesus promised to raise Himself from the dead. The only thing you've managed to say about that is, "It doesn't mean what it says". That's bogus.

Every bible on earth says-God raised Jesus.2Cor 4:14 shows 100% another raised Jesus.
Every Bible also records Jesus saying He would raise Himself from the dead. ARE YOU CALLING JESUS A LIAR?

Forum List

Back