Zone1 Is Jesus God?

Every bible on earth says-God raised Jesus.2Cor 4:14 shows 100% another raised Jesus.
Every Bible on earth including yours says Jesus would raise Himself from the dead. You have no answer for that. Is the Scripture John 2:19 in your Bible a lie?

And your "corrected" version, written by "translators" who can't read the original languages, says that Jesus promised to raise Himself from the dead. The only thing you've managed to say about that is, "It doesn't mean what it says". That's bogus.
God knows exactly what he wrote in every language on the planet, thus via holy spirit Gods true people corrected the errors and alterations.

"Let US make man in OUR image". The word created all things that were created, thus was not created Himself.
Gen 1:27= HE created, not we, Prov 8= HE created, not we.
Let us= YHVH( HE) and his master worker( Prov 8:30)

Every Bible on earth including yours says Jesus would raise Himself from the dead. You have no answer for that. Is the Scripture John 2:19 in your Bible a lie?
I did answer it. Upon Jesus' successful completion of Gods will on earth making the ransom sacrifice, in a sense he raised himself back to life. If he failed he never would have been raised back to life.

God knows exactly what he wrote in every language on the planet, thus via holy spirit Gods true people corrected the errors and alterations.
And your "corrected" version still says Jesus said He would raise Himself from the grave.

I told you, it has alternate meaning.
It does not. The writer even made an effort to make sure everyone understood exactly what he was talking about. You're just making up stuff because you don't like what it says.

Gen 1:27= HE created, not we, Prov 8= HE created, not we.
Let us= YHVH( HE) and his master worker( Prov 8:30)
Prov 8 is talking about wisdom, not Yeshua. You're really reaching at this point, so you can stop referring to it as proof that Jesus was created.

“I, wisdom, dwell together with prudence;
I possess knowledge and discretion.
13 To fear the Lord is to hate evil;
I hate pride and arrogance,
evil behavior and perverse speech.
14 Counsel and sound judgment are mine;
I have insight, I have power.
15 By me kings reign
and rulers issue decrees that are just;
16 by me princes govern,
and nobles—all who rule on earth.[b]
17 I love those who love me,
and those who seek me find me.
18 With me are riches and honor,
enduring wealth and prosperity.
19 My fruit is better than fine gold;
what I yield surpasses choice silver.
20 I walk in the way of righteousness,
along the paths of justice,
21 bestowing a rich inheritance on those who love me
and making their treasuries full.
22 “The Lord brought me forth as the first of his works,[c][d]
before his deeds of old;
23 I was formed long ages ago,
at the very beginning, when the world came to be.
24 When there were no watery depths, I was given birth,
when there were no springs overflowing with water;
25 before the mountains were settled in place,
before the hills, I was given birth,
26 before he made the world or its fields
or any of the dust of the earth.
27 I was there when he set the heavens in place,
when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep,
28 when he established the clouds above
and fixed securely the fountains of the deep,
29 when he gave the sea its boundary
so the waters would not overstep his command,
and when he marked out the foundations of the earth.
30 Then I was constantly[e] at his side.
I was filled with delight day after day,
rejoicing always in his presence,
31 rejoicing in his whole world
and delighting in mankind.
32 “Now then, my children, listen to me;
blessed are those who keep my ways.
33 Listen to my instruction and be wise;
do not disregard it.
34 Blessed are those who listen to me,
watching daily at my doors,
waiting at my doorway.
35 For those who find me find life
and receive favor from the Lord.
36 But those who fail to find me harm themselves;
all who hate me love death.”

I did answer it. Upon Jesus' successful completion of Gods will on earth making the ransom sacrifice, in a sense he raised himself back to life. If he failed he never would have been raised back to life.
"In a sense"? No, that's not what He said He would do. All three persons of the Godhead were involved in the ultimate moment in history for mankind, the resurrection of Christ.

"In a sense"?? They've trained you how to lie very well.

And your "corrected" version still says Jesus said He would raise Himself from the grave.
And the bible says God raised him. So Jesus words had an alternate meaning. Some bible teachings are only a partial truth that goes along with other teachings.

"Let US make man in OUR image". The word created all things that were created, thus was not created Himself.
Gen 1:27--HE created--not we. Proving the following fact
Let us= YHVH( Jehovah) and his master worker( Jesus) = the one beside God during the creation( Prov 8:30)( and at Prov 8 HE, not we did all the creating.

And the bible says God raised him. So Jesus words had an alternate meaning. Some bible teachings are only a partial truth that goes along with other teachings.
And yet you cannot come up with an alternate meaning. There is no conflict if you realize that all three persons of the Godhead were involved in the greatest moment for all mankind. There is no need, for example, to frantically imagine some scenario in which the written words don't mean what they say.

Gen 1:27--HE created--not we. Proving the following fact
Let us= YHVH( Jehovah) and his master worker( Jesus) = the one beside God during the creation( Prov 8:30)( and at Prov 8 HE, not we did all the creating.
Dude, you're just robotically repeating that. I already showed you where Prov 8 is talking about wisdom, not Yeshua. Pay attention if you want to be credible.

Does the Bible say that Jesus is God?

The Bible says Jesus is unique in both His person and His purpose. He wasn't just some spiritual individual during His time on earth; He was both God's Son (John 3:16) and God Himself—God in human flesh (1 Timothy 3:16). Yes, He was fully man, but He was also fully God (Colossians 2:9).

Forum List

Back