Rittenhouse Family In Dire Straits

Are you talking about Rittenhouse or Wilson... not that I care.

Wilson was the adult in that situation. His bad judgment caused the problem.
Both acted in self defense which is proven

You consistently lie about both of them just as you do everything else including your self CHICKENHAWK

do you have some sort of evidence to refute the fact? I will wait dembot

Democrats Lose Ground With Black and Hispanic Adults​

James Carville warns of Democratic Party’s ‘horrifying’ numbers among young minority voters: ‘They’re leaving in droves’​

I thought you were arguing Democrats were fascists?

I agree Biden is losing people of color.

You're babbling again. Rittenhouse is scum who won't even take care of his mama...

Yup, pretty much. They are responsible for what he turned into.. so it's fun to watch them whine when he doesn't man up and they get evicted.

Up to now you've been criticizing Kyle for not helping them.

You really don't know who to hate and how much, do you?
Wilson is supposed to be a professional, but he turned a jaywalking into a lethal use of force incident.
Irrelevant. The point was not the debate about the Brown shooting itself, the point was about the way you use Rosenbaum's size as a weapon here when you overlooked the fact that Brown was bigger than Wilson.

You're a hypocrite.

Up to now you've been criticizing Kyle for not helping them.

You really don't know who to hate and how much, do you?
Naw, I'm pretty sure I hate the guy who killed two people more than the lousy family that created him.

Irrelevant. The point was not the debate about the Brown shooting itself, the point was about the way you use Rosenbaum's size as a weapon here when you overlooked the fact that Brown was bigger than Wilson.
Well relevant to you, I judge each case on it's own merits.

If the kid has his hands up and is giving up, then really it doesn't matter how big he is.

Naw, I'm pretty sure I hate the guy who killed two people more than the lousy family that created him.

Must be tough juggling all that hate.
Well relevant to you, I judge each case on it's own merits.

No you don't. You embellish, exaggerate, skew, twist and lie to make your case. You always have, whether we were talking about Sandmann, Brown or Floyd.
If the kid has his hands up and is giving up, then really it doesn't matter how big he is.
So then, can I assume the obverse is also true; if one attacks someone else, one must defend oneself, it doesn't matter how big the attacker is?

Must be tough juggling all that hate.
Not at all, it's a matter of prioritization.

No you don't. You embellish, exaggerate, skew, twist and lie to make your case. You always have, whether we were talking about Sandmann, Brown or Floyd.

Boohoo, I don't conform to your sophistry... while you defend awful people.

So then, can I assume the obverse is also true; if one attacks someone else, one must defend oneself, it doesn't matter how big the attacker is?
Not at all... Rittenhouse panicked because he saw a scary homeless man.

I encountered a scary homeless guy this weekend. I didn't feel a need to shoot him or engage in a fight with him. And I was with my wife, so I was concerned with protecting her.

Actually, Ass-Li Babbit and Rosenbaum were both mentally ill people who were shot.

The difference is Lt. Byrd was authorized to shoot a crazy person and Rittenhouse wasn't.
The Jury does not agree with you. Byrd must be prosecuted.

Not at all, it's a matter of prioritization.

Just the fact that you use that word speaks volumes.
Boohoo, I don't conform to your sophistry... while you defend awful people.

And the way you avoid conforming to sophistry is by - you guessed it - embellishing, exaggerating, skewing, twisting and lying to make your case.
Not at all... Rittenhouse panicked because he saw a scary homeless man.

This is exactly what I'm talking about: this is a blatant lie and misrepresentation of the events.
I encountered a scary homeless guy this weekend. I didn't feel a need to shoot him or engage in a fight with him. And I was with my wife, so I was concerned with protecting her.
And yet another twisting of the facts. Rosenbaum instigated the confrontation, not Rittenhouse.

And I seriously doubt your wife sees you as any kind of protector.

Forum List

Back