🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rittenhouse Family In Dire Straits

If you're talking about the video of him making remarks about the guy coming out of CVS, that doesn't mean shit. Everybody, including myself and probably you, has said something along those lines at one time or another out of frustration. This is no evidence or indication that he went there with the express purpose of shooting someone.

A bunch of people say he went there specifically to shoot someone and a bunch claim he went there to shoot blacks. At least one here has said he suffered mental health problems. The irony is that he shot whites and not blacks; he only did so when some enraged idiot chased and attacked him; and when I asked for evidence of the mental health problems, my request was ignored.

Educated about what? I know about the video. I just don't view it as compelling evidence for two reasons:

1.) As I mentioned above, Rittenhouse did not say anything we haven't all said at one time or another.

2.) When he did shoot, he shot in self defense.

Not to mention the failure of the adults who burned, looted and vandalized that night and the three adults who attacked him.

I don't believe the gun was purchased illegally.

His mother gets blame for simply driving him there? How is this a failure on her part?

Did this really happen that the cops let him run free because he would probably shoot "the right people" or is that your interpretation?

What are "Gravy Seals" and did they go there specifically to shoot someone too? If so, why didn't they?

Meh.

Again, for the upteenth time, his MOTHER DID NOT DRIVE HIM THERE. I know I know, you're responding to the doofus, but I still feel the need to point that out.

Look, the facts are this;

Not one person who has involved themselves in this thread knows anything about the family dynamic of Kyle, his mother, and his sister.

Not one person involved in this thread is intimately familiar with Kyle's financial situation.

Every law that Kyle has been accused of in this thread has been tossed aside using cited news sources INCLUDING but not limited to CNN, the commie's very own news network.

The people in this thread making the accusations that Kyle broke the law are doing so while completely ignoring the ACTUAL law breaking done by the heroes (sorry, victims) of the left. Illegal gun? Gaige. Not from the 'community? Huber and Gaige. Kid diddler? Drug user? Woman abuser? Attacker of children? Rosenbaum. The prosecutor in this case against Kyle said as much, that if he were still alive, Rosenbaum would have been prosecuted for his actions that night.

Prosecutor Thomas Binger, in closing arguments, told the jury that Rosenbaum had tipped over an empty Porta Potty, swung a chain, lit a metal garbage dumpster and wooden trailer on fire, and used the N-word the night of the shooting.

“If he were alive today … I’d probably try to prosecute him for arson. But I can’t because the defendant killed him,” Binger told jurors.

Binger added, “When you commit arson, we prosecute.

My gosh, the truth IS like literal kryptonite to liberals. It's astonishing. The three things I've highlighted above simply did not happen. I have shown you this with cited news sources. But here you are, proving to everyone how either ignorant or stupid you are. Both would be my guess.
You mean the part about his mother driving him. He testified he drove himself. Which again is a failing of his mother, if true. So my point stands.

Who cares? He killed a pedo and a thug. Shame he didn't the other thug.
I was explaining why I felt bad for the kid, and how the adults in his life failed him.

I know cruel halfwits like you only care that you can jerk off to gun deaths.

But that kid is fked up for life.

Who cares? He killed a pedo and a thug. Shame he didn't the other thug.

The other thug, Grosskreutz, admitted in open court to several felonies, but was never charged in the far left jurisdiction. And that's a real problem IMHO. Criminals admitting voluntarily of their crimes, yet nothing being done. Mike Cohen admitted, under oath, to robbing President Trump of $30,000. A friend of mine, not a political friend of the left, held up a gas station for $300 in liberal Prince Georges County and got 15 years. Cohen should be serving 1500 years for his admitted crime, if there wasn't a two tiered justic system.

We already KNOW what set Rosenbaum off, he was told that he COULDN'T break the law, and he reacted like a child would, by threatening to kill the people who were telling him to stop burning stuff.

But Balch said that at one point that evening, prior to the shooting, Rosenbaum had clearly grown enraged with Balch, Rittenhouse, and a third armed member of their group.

Balch testified that the other member of his group had at one point prevented Rosenbaum from lighting something on fire. Rosenbaum then began shouting at Balch and Rittenhouse when Balch tried to calm him down, according to Balch.

"When I turned around, Rosenbaum was right there in front of my face, yelling and screaming," Balch said. "I said, 'Back up, chill, I don't know what your problem is.' He goes, 'I catch any of you guys alone tonight, I'm going to fucking kill you.'"

When Binger asked Balch to clarify that Rosenbaum's remarks were directed at both Balch and Rittenhouse, Balch responded, "The defendant was there, so yes."
You are dealing with a poster in love with murder and he loves that Ashli Babbitt was murdered. And denies she was murdered. Rittenhouse at least was on trial and a jury said not guilty.

If you're talking about the video of him making remarks about the guy coming out of CVS, that doesn't mean shit. Everybody, including myself and probably you, has said something along those lines at one time or another out of frustration. This is no evidence or indication that he went there with the express purpose of shooting someone.

Except that after he said that, he actually, you know, went out and shot three people.

We already KNOW what set Rosenbaum off, he was told that he COULDN'T break the law, and he reacted like a child would, by threatening to kill the people who were telling him to stop burning stuff.
Oh, no, he was burning our precious garbage!!!!

Fuck off.

They got the money to stop the eviction. She can't work. For medical reasons. I am dismayed she blamed her brother for her problems.

Well, the problem is that Mom can't work, because everyone still thinks she drove shithead to the riot.

Maybe we can get his mom to drive him to the Ukraine.

Again, for the upteenth time, his MOTHER DID NOT DRIVE HIM THERE. I know I know, you're responding to the doofus, but I still feel the need to point that out.

She still raised him to be a complete shithead, so there's that. And now he's not preventing her from getting evicted.

If my Mom was about to get evicted, I'd move heaven and earth to stop that from happening.

The mother and sister of Kyle Rittenhouse are asking for money so they don't get evicted from their apartment. Supposedly Kyle won't help out.

"According to Faith Rittenhouse, her brother, who has been touring the country giving speeches with the support of Turning Point USA, has refused to help out his sibling and mother"

"With my brother's unwillingness to provide support or contribute to our family, we've been left to navigate this journey on our own," while pointing out that medical issues have waylaid her from being able to keep a job"

One hell of a kid you raised, Ms. Rittenhouse.

Rawstory?
Daily Kos didn’t even fabricate it.

Except that after he said that, he actually, you know, went out and shot three people.

Who attacked him.
Oh, no, he was burning our precious garbage!!!!

Fuck off.

Is that the best you can do after getting caught in lie?

Fuck off.
Well, the problem is that Mom can't work, because everyone still thinks she drove shithead to the riot.

Maybe we can get his mom to drive him to the Ukraine.
Maybe you can tell the truth for once.

Forum List

Back