Rittenhouse Family In Dire Straits

It's a fact. He was hoping to shoot someone. But he didn't want to go to prison.

Bullshit. Do you have some kind of evidence of this?
That's why he was illegally stalking the streets one state over. That's where the target rich environment was.
I expect paranoid rantings like this from JoeB but I thought you were smarter and more mature than that.

KENOSHA, Wis. (AP) — The first man shot and killed by Kyle Rittenhouse on the streets of Kenosha was acting “belligerently” that night but did not appear to pose a serious threat to anyone, a witness testified Friday at Rittenhouse’s murder trial.

Jason Lackowski, a former Marine who said he took an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle to Kenosha last year to help protect property during violent protests against racial injustice, said that Joseph Rosenbaum “asked very bluntly to shoot him” and took a few “false steppings ... to entice someone to do something.”

Lackowski got up from the witness stand and demonstrated what he called “false stepping.” He took a small step and slight lurch forward, then stopped.

Doesn't sound like a guy who is suicidal.

Sounds like a guy who saw a fat pussy playing soldier and was bumping uglies with him.

The curfew. Really, the dead's families should have sued the police. They might have sued them...? Not sure.

That charge was dismissed due to sufficient evidence.

The Wisconsin judge overseeing the intentional homicide trial of Kyle Rittenhouse on Tuesday afternoon dismissed the seventh count against the teen. That charge alleged that Rittenhouse failed to comply with an emergency management order of a state or local government by failing to heed a curfew on Aug. 25, 2020, when he shot three people and killed two of them.

“We’ve had testimony from the detective that a curfew was in place,” Binger responded.

“That’s not a lawful order,” Richards said.

“Did he testify as to by whom the order had been issued?” Judge Schroeder asked.

“I don’t know about that one,” Schroeder continued in what seemed like a stream-of-consciousness discussion. “I would expect that there would have to be — just the mere statement that a detective said that there was a curfew in effect doesn’t really satisfy the — the burden of proof. I will permit you to reopen the evidence, however — no, no, no — I don’t want to — this is — this is — .”

The judge broke for lunch while apparently pondering the request. He returned having apparently changed his mind.

“I think the evidence you offered was a statement by a . . . City of Kenosha police officer that there was a curfew in effect,” Judge Schroeder said. “And that’s the extent of it?”

“Yes,” a prosecutor said.

“I don’t believe that that’s sufficient,” said Richards.

“It’s not,” Schroeder ruled. “The motion is granted. Count seven is dismissed.”

Doesn't sound like a guy who is suicidal.

Sounds like a guy who saw a fat pussy playing soldier and was bumping uglies with him.

Joe, if you don't start READING the information that I am literally dropping in your lap, I'm gonna stop wasting my time with you. And I don't think either of us wants that...

According to NBC Chicago, Rosenbaum was released from a Milwaukee hospital on the day of the shootings. He was there for a suicide attempt.

In summary, your stance is that a man who had attempted suicide, who had JUST BEEN RELEASED FROM A MENTAL INSTITUTION THE DAY OF THE SHOOTING FOR THAT SAID FAILED ATTEMPT and who, according to eyewitness testimony, had asked/told MULTIPLE ARMED people to shoot him, 'doesn't sound like a guy who is suicidal?'

Joe, if you don't start READING the information that I am literally dropping in your lap, I'm gonna stop wasting my time with you. And I don't think either of us wants that...

You have an inflated opinion of how interesting you are.

Point is, he was released. Which means they didn't think he was suicidal at that point.

He was a homeless guy who reacted to some assholes protesting where he was trying to cop a squat.

And Weepy McFlopsweat shot him because he panicked...

Point is, he was released. Which means they didn't think he was suicidal at that point.

He was a homeless guy who reacted to some assholes protesting where he was trying to cop a squat.

Where the fuck did you get this nonsense? Everybody knows Rosenbaum and others set fire to a dumpster, became enraged when Rittenhouse extinguished it and then chased and attacked him.
You really don't have any integrity, do you?

Where the fuck did you get this nonsense? Everybody knows Rosenbaum and others set fire to a dumpster, became enraged when Rittenhouse extinguished it and then chased and attacked him.
Oh, no, save our precious garbage!!! That's totally worth shooting an unarmed man over.

You really don't have any integrity, do you?

I have plenty of integrity, it's why I don't make excuses for murderers who won't even support their own mothers.

Oh, no, save our precious garbage!!! That's totally worth shooting an unarmed man over.

Nice try. The point is, you outright lied about what set Rosenbaum off by implying protesters were occupying the space where he wanted to "pop a squat". You knew when you said this that that was not what set him off.
I have plenty of integrity, it's why I don't make excuses for murderers who won't even support their own mothers.
Irrelevant. My views about the shooting or about Rittenhouse are irrelevant. You blatantly lied about what set Rosenbaum off when you knew it was the matter of the dumpster fire.

You have no integrity when you willfully skew facts or knowingly lie about actual events.

Irrelevant. My views about the shooting or about Rittenhouse are irrelevant. You blatantly lied about what set Rosenbaum off when you knew it was the matter of the dumpster fire.
I don't know what set Rosenbaum off. We can't ask him because Rittenhouse murdered him.

Nice try. The point is, you outright lied about what set Rosenbaum off by implying protesters were occupying the space where he wanted to "pop a squat". You knew when you said this that that was not what set him off.
Point was, he wasn't part of the protest, he just got caught up in it.

And then Rittenhouse murdered him. And got away with it because a senile judge rigged the trial.

Well now, that's just rude.

Fortunately for you, after this thread I now have a deflated sense of how intelligent you are.

I don't know what set Rosenbaum off. We can't ask him because Rittenhouse murdered him.

Point was, he wasn't part of the protest, he just got caught up in it.

And then Rittenhouse murdered him. And got away with it because a senile judge rigged the trial.
There was no " murder". Your false and wilfully fraudulent claims speak volumes about your lack of integrity and knowledge of the facts.

Geez. I can't believe it, I actually missed something. So now I feel like I need to apologize. Rosenbaum, according to an article I've already shared, wasn't in hospital care because of A suicide attempt...

He was, in fact, released from hospital care after his SECOND suicide attempt!?!

According to NBC Chicago, Rosenbaum was released from a Milwaukee hospital on the day of the shootings. He was there for a suicide attempt.
In a lengthy profile of Rosenbaum, The Washington Post said that he didn’t “belong to either side” of the protests and riots. It was his second suicide attempt in a month

But nah, nothing about that makes Joe think he was 'suicidal.' I'm sure that most well-adjusted members of the community attempt suicide twice in one month's time.

Geez. I can't believe it, I actually missed something. So now I feel like I need to apologize. Rosenbaum, according to an article I've already shared, wasn't in hospital care because of A suicide attempt...
Meaningless.

Rittenhouse still shouldn't have shot him.

He certainly shouldn't have randomly shot into a crowd of people trying to hold him for police.

Meaningless.

Rittenhouse still shouldn't have shot him.

He certainly shouldn't have randomly shot into a crowd of people trying to hold him for police.
The circumstances of Rosenbaum's attack on Rittenhouse and his subsequent shooting have been addressed by a jury. Get over yourself.

Forum List

Back