Rittenhouse Family In Dire Straits

Bullshit. Do you have some kind of evidence of this?
Video of him talking about wanting to shoot people. It was in the news.

Why is it that you guys always have to be remedially educated on the basic facts of this topic, every time it comes up?

Anyhow, I kind of feel bad for the kid. The adults in his life failed him

The relative who illegally bought him the gun.

His mother, for driving him.

The cops, for letting an armed child roam their streets after curfew because he would probably shoot "the right people".

The Gravy Seals, who cheered on the armed child and who let the child do their dirty work. Fking pussies.

The Proud Pussies, er, Boys who hailed him as a hero.

Now he is fucked up for life. Disgusting.

Last edited:
Also remember... if not for the loophole in WI law designed to allow families to hunt with their children, Kyle would probably still be in prison.

Neither is fascist, but the topic reminded me of how "weak" both parties are right now. Trump is reaching out to black males to expand his base .... now that's not the central park five provocateur white nationalists embraced. LOL

Biden's on the ropes because Ron Klain, on Biden's directive, let the progs run wild in the streets for Biden's first two years.

I don't know what set Rosenbaum off. We can't ask him because Rittenhouse murdered him.

If you don't know then why did you claim he "was a homeless guy who reacted to some assholes protesting where he was trying to cop a squat."?
Point was, he wasn't part of the protest, he just got caught up in it.

The point was, you lied.
And then Rittenhouse murdered him. And got away with it because a senile judge rigged the trial.
If you don't know what set Rosenbaum off then you certainly don't know the judge rigged the trial.

If you don't know then why did you claim he "was a homeless guy who reacted to some assholes protesting where he was trying to cop a squat."?

Just making a guess... about as valid as you guys all claiming he was trying to commit suicide.

If you don't know what set Rosenbaum off then you certainly don't know the judge rigged the trial.
If the jury heard what a little Nazi shit Kyle is, the jury wouldn't have acquitted him.

But the Judge hid all that evidence.

If you're talking about the video of him making remarks about the guy coming out of CVS, that doesn't mean shit. Everybody, including myself and probably you, has said something along those lines at one time or another out of frustration. This is no evidence or indication that he went there with the express purpose of shooting someone.

A bunch of people say he went there specifically to shoot someone and a bunch claim he went there to shoot blacks. At least one here has said he suffered mental health problems. The irony is that he shot whites and not blacks; he only did so when some enraged idiot chased and attacked him; and when I asked for evidence of the mental health problems, my request was ignored.
Why is it that you guys always have to be remedially educated on the basic facts of this topic, every time it comes up?

Educated about what? I know about the video. I just don't view it as compelling evidence for two reasons:

1.) As I mentioned above, Rittenhouse did not say anything we haven't all said at one time or another.

2.) When he did shoot, he shot in self defense.

Not to mention the failure of the adults who burned, looted and vandalized that night and the three adults who attacked him.

I don't believe the gun was purchased illegally.

His mother gets blame for simply driving him there? How is this a failure on her part?
The cops, for letting an armed child roam their streets after curfew because he would probably shoot "the right people".

Did this really happen that the cops let him run free because he would probably shoot "the right people" or is that your interpretation?
The Gravy Seals, who cheered on the armed child and who let the child do their dirty work. Fking pussies.

What are "Gravy Seals" and did they go there specifically to shoot someone too? If so, why didn't they?

Meh.

Last edited:
Just making a guess... about as valid as you guys all claiming he was trying to commit suicide.

Who, Rosenbaum? I never said anything like that.

What we do know (you included) is that Rosenbaum became enraged over Kyle extinguishing his dumpster fire.
If the jury heard what a little Nazi shit Kyle is, the jury wouldn't have acquitted him.

"Little Nazi" is an opinion and anything presented along those lines would have had no bearing on the case anyway.
But the Judge hid all that evidence.
The evidence was not "hid", it was eschewed because it was determined that Rittenhouse possessing the gun was not in fact illegal, and also because it had no bearing on the case.

A) none of us know the details. Maybe his family was shitty to him all his life

B) either way, it’s not Kyle’s “fault” they’re getting evicted. They didn’t pay their rent. Why can’t his sister get a goddamn job? They’re not hard to get
They got the money to stop the eviction. She can't work. For medical reasons. I am dismayed she blamed her brother for her problems.

By Andrew Leonatti | Last updated on December 13, 2021
After several days of jury deliberation, Kyle Rittenhouse was found not guilty last week of murdering two people and injuring another during racial justice protests last summer in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Activists on both sides of the political spectrum were quick to spin what the verdict meant for their movements or what the judge's and jury's motivations were. This post attempts to cut through the noise and answer the question of why the jury found Rittenhouse not guilty.

Rittenhouse Successfully Argues Self-Defense​

Rittenhouse faced charges of first-degree reckless homicide, first-degree intentional homicide, first-degree reckless endangerment, attempted first-degree intentional homicide, and possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18 (more on that charge below).

Neither the defense nor prosecution disputed that Rittenhouse shot and killed Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber and wounded Gaige Grosskreutz.

Instead, Rittenhouse's defense argued that he acted in self-defense, while the prosecution argued that Rittenhouse provoked violence that night in Kenosha.

Rittenhouse, testifying in his own defense, said that he had no choice but to use deadly force against Rosenbaum, who he said was chasing him and trying to take his gun. He said that Huber hit him in the head with a skateboard and also grabbed his gun. He said Grosskreutz pointed a gun at him.

Wisconsin's Self-Defense Law​

Under Wisconsin law, people have the right to use deadly force if they "reasonably" believe that it's necessary "to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm."

Unlike some states, Wisconsin law also does not require someone in Rittenhouse's situation to "retreat" before using deadly force. The law assumes that the shooter has already considered retreating and decided that deadly force is the last resort.

Last edited:
I didn't have a problem with the verdict. Not legal advice, but generally how it works is .... if you arm yourself and go looking for a fight, no self defense ..... but if you arm yourself and go defend a friends property ... maybe a jury will let you off.

I just never believed the punk or his trash family for their stories.

My advice is .... don't chance it. Kyle's a very very lucky young man to not being turned out in a prison right now. He's going to live his life amongst deplorables and if there's any justice his family will suffer

I don't know what set Rosenbaum off. We can't ask him because Rittenhouse murdered him.

Point was, he wasn't part of the protest, he just got caught up in it.

And then Rittenhouse murdered him. And got away with it because a senile judge rigged the trial.

We already KNOW what set Rosenbaum off, he was told that he COULDN'T break the law, and he reacted like a child would, by threatening to kill the people who were telling him to stop burning stuff.

But Balch said that at one point that evening, prior to the shooting, Rosenbaum had clearly grown enraged with Balch, Rittenhouse, and a third armed member of their group.

Balch testified that the other member of his group had at one point prevented Rosenbaum from lighting something on fire. Rosenbaum then began shouting at Balch and Rittenhouse when Balch tried to calm him down, according to Balch.

"When I turned around, Rosenbaum was right there in front of my face, yelling and screaming," Balch said. "I said, 'Back up, chill, I don't know what your problem is.' He goes, 'I catch any of you guys alone tonight, I'm going to fucking kill you.'"

When Binger asked Balch to clarify that Rosenbaum's remarks were directed at both Balch and Rittenhouse, Balch responded, "The defendant was there, so yes."

The cops, for letting an armed child roam their streets after curfew
because he would probably shoot "the right people".

My gosh, the truth IS like literal kryptonite to liberals. It's astonishing. The three things I've highlighted above simply did not happen. I have shown you this with cited news sources. But here you are, proving to everyone how either ignorant or stupid you are. Both would be my guess.

Forum List

Back