Doc says Biden has Parkinson's Disease.. He has classic features of Neurodegeneration....

Personally I think it’s age which will catch up to all of us at some point. I don’t care if a doctor says something looks off or wrong with someone it’s when they go on TV and say what they specifically think it is without examining the person that bugs me.
There is no medicine or "cure" for Biden. He is getting old. He has problems. They need to DUMP him. They are running out of time. :)

I’m listening to him right now. He sounds like someone determined to stay in the race.

Which is a good thing. Strong chance Trump sweeps the swing states, and gets Virginia as well.

I’m listening to him right now. He sounds like someone determined to stay in the race.

Which is a good thing. Strong chance Trump sweeps the swing states, and gets Virginia as well.
The REAL Biden is the one at the debate. (No teleprompter, not drugged/pumped up, no one to cue him, no one to direct him off the stage). I'm not watching him but I imagine he got the questions ahead of time to "prepare" but I have watching him decline for months and so has America.

Forum List

Back