Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

Many Israelis were in fact killed by the IDF on Oct 7th too. Israel has refused to allow independent investigation teams to access the locations and gather evidence too.

Another Israeli witness confirms Israeli tanks killed own citizens on Oct. 7

However, after Yasmin Porat, who was in the house where the twins were held hostage, had said that the deaths were caused by Israeli tank fires, Hadas Dagan, the owner of the house where the hostages were held, also broke her silence.

In an interview with Channel 12 in Israel, Dagan confirmed that the Israeli army attacked the house where Israeli civilians were held by Hamas with tank fires and heavy weapons.

Recounting the horror over the killing of 14 people in the house, including her husband, Dagan talked about the moment Israeli soldiers arrived in front of their house. "At that point, it was clear to me that our role is to be a human shield between our (Israeli) forces that arrived and them (Hamas)."

'I will never forget the children's screams'

"I will never forget the children's screams" Dagan said, with tears falling down her face, as she described the moment of the twins' death.

Dagan, recounting the moment when Israeli soldiers began attacking the house with heavy weapons, explained that her husband and she initially remained silent, and then they realized that their neighbors died.

"Suddenly, Adi (her husband) told me, 'Hadas, Ze'ev is no longer with us.' I looked over my shoulder and said, 'Pessi is also not with us'."

So please, lets not attribute every dead Israeli to Hamas.

Many Israelis were in fact killed by the IDF on Oct 7th too. Israel has refused to allow independent investigation teams to access the locations and gather evidence too.

Another Israeli witness confirms Israeli tanks killed own citizens on Oct. 7

So please, lets not attribute every dead Israeli to Hamas.
You are a disgustingly ignorant human being. I do not know where you learned to hate Jews and Israel and I do not care. Your hatred, all of it, comes from lies. You read only the sources which tell you what you want to believe.

You are a total waste of time. In Jewish History, culture and everything else. And especially about the history of the region.

Stick to what you actually know. But then, how would you know what is real and what is not if you insist in believing in what is not factual?

You are a disgustingly ignorant human being. I do not know where you learned to hate Jews and Israel and I do not care. Your hatred, all of it, comes from lies. You read only the sources which tell you what you want to believe.

You are a total waste of time. In Jewish History, culture and everything else. And especially about the history of the region.

Stick to what you actually know. But then, how would you know what is real and what is not if you insist in believing in what is not factual?

1719947064622.png

Read all about his life and experiences here.

Forum List

Back