Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

Yes, Abraham is believed to have migrated from Ur at around 1890 BC. In fact the Bible mentions he purchased a burial site from the Canaanites, that is now believed to be in Hebron. As for the development of Judaism, I can't say, not sure I can say much about that.
you should investigate when the land was called "Palestine" and see when, time-wise, Judaism developed as a religion.

You do not expect honesty because you know none. You are enveloped in your anti Israel beliefs and there is nothing else to address here.

This thread is about what is going on in the Hamas started war against Israel, aided by Iran which is also supplying Hezbollah, Houthis and others for the same purpose of destroying Israel.
I am anti-Zionist actually, it is the modern ideology (a mutated form of early Zionism) that I object to and I object to it much for the reasons I'm ant-Third Reich, nothing wrong with my position here, I can fully justify it and support it with evidence and logic.

Iran does support Hezbollah but to a lesser extent than the United States supports Israel. Well Israel has done some very very very bad things since 1947, it has generated a huge degree or poverty, misery and hatred.

I think that the desire for destruction of Israel is a similar sentiment to the desire for the destruction of the Third Reich, it is the Zionist ideology that must be destroyed. That can be done non-violently or violently, but the fanatical right wing Zionists and the United States do not want the ideology destroyed, they defend it violently and so what is to be done?

I am anti-Zionist actually, it is the modern ideology (a mutated form of early Zionism) that I object to and I object to it much for the reasons I'm ant-Third Reich, nothing wrong with my position here, I can fully justify it and support it with evidence and logic.

Iran does support Hezbollah but to a lesser extent than the United States supports Israel. Well Israel has done some very very very bad things since 1947, it has generated a huge degree or poverty, misery and hatred.

I think that the desire for destruction of Israel is a similar sentiment to the desire for the destruction of the Third Reich, it is the Zionist ideology that must be destroyed. That can be done non-violently or violently, but the fanatical right wing Zionists and the United States do not want the ideology destroyed and so what is to be done?
So you want the end the State of Israel and replace it with what?

A muslim califate?

Israel is not going to allow Jews to be pushed into the sea

I think that the desire for destruction of Israel is a similar sentiment to the desire for the destruction of the Third Reich, it is the Zionist ideology that must be destroyed. That can be done non-violently or violently, but the fanatical right wing Zionists and the United States do not want the ideology destroyed, they defend it violently and so what is to be done?
Give us the names of at least 3 Palestinian leaders before WWI.

So you want the end the State of Israel and replace it with what?

A muslim califate?

Israel is not going to allow Jews to be pushed into the sea

Replaced with a system with a democratic and fair constitution, with laws that do not refer to "Jew" where all citizens are equal under the law irrespective of ethnicity or race. A system where non-Jews are not demolished when a family member is convicted of a crime, a system where children are not arrested and held without charge and tried in secret.

A system where "sellers" are arrested, tried and locked up just as the would be here. A system where each person is free to travel on any road rather than having Jew only roads, a system where land purchase and ownership is unrelated to ethnicity, a system where non-Jews are not stopped at roadblocks wherever they try to go, a system where pregnant non-Jews are not prevented from getting to a hospital to give birth.

Replaced with a system with a democratic and fair constitution, with laws that do not refer to "Jew" where all citizens are equal under the law irrespective of ethnicity or race. A system where non-Jews are not demolished when a family member is convicted of a crime, a system where children are not arrested and held without charge and tried in secret.

A system where "sellers" are arrested, tried and locked up just as the would be here. A system where each person is free to travel on any road rather than having Jew only roads, a system where land purchase and ownership is unrelated to ethnicity, a system where non-Jews are not stopped at roadblocks wherever they try to go, a system where pregnant non-Jews are not prevented from getting to a hospital to give birth.
where are there "Jew only" roads? I know there are "no Jews allowed" roads, but I know of none which is "Jew only."

1) You have no idea of what Zionism is. I will not bother to define it.

2) 2 Million non Jews living in Israel are 1000% against what you just said. And many more inside and outside of Israel are against what you just wrote. Believe it all you like but that fact is that non Jews are ready to die to keep Israel from being destroyed.

It is the only country in the ME where they have rights, all kinds of rights they do not get in Muslim countries.

These are some of them fighting right now alongside Jews in Gaza against Hamas:

All of them are Zionists. And so are many more non Jews around the world.

Last edited:
What for? what does the question even mean? Read about Lawrence of Arabia if you want such names, I'm sure there are numerous.
Sherlock Holmes. You are not living up to your name. You are running away from the answer because you probably know what the answer is.

The ones Lawrence of Arabia helped were the Bedouins, not any group called Palestinians. Lawrence did not deal with ONE Palestinian Arab leader because there were NONE.

where are there "Jew only" roads? I know there are "no Jews allowed" roads, but I know of none which is "Jew only."

The roads that lead to/from illegal settlements are often off-limits to Palestinians, sometime all the time, sometimes at specific times and sometimes when Jews are actually using the roads.

You can read all about it here, it's well known, not disputed, South Africa once had the same policies.

We are taking about a democratic state of 14th Century arab muslims

A state like that has never existed

Never mind the peaceful UN compromise of 1947 that arabs rejected

Globalist progressive dreamers had all the ingredients for a democratic pacifist nirvana in Gaza after Israel withdrew 20 years ago

And the arabs wasted it on jihad

Sherlock Holmes. You are not living up to your name. You are running away from the answer because you probably know what the answer is.

The ones Lawrence of Arabia helped were the Bedouins, not any group called Palestinians. Lawrence did not deal with ONE Palestinian Arab leader because there were NONE.

I'll only answer a question if it make sense to, yours does not, I have no idea what your asking for so I'll say "I don't know" then you can tell me some names and them explain the relevance of this digression.

The roads that lead to/from illegal settlements are often off-limits to Palestinians, sometime all the time, sometimes at specific times and sometimes when Jews are actually using the roads.

You can read all about it here, it's well known, not disputed, South Africa once had the same policies.
Really? You are misunderstanding then.
If you read that website, you see that "The first category consists of roads for the exclusive use of Israeli citizens." Israeli citizens. No mention of religion. Palestinians are not citizens. Why are you turning this into a discussion of religion when it is about citizenship?

I'll only answer a question if it make sense to, yours does not, I have no idea what your asking for so I'll say "I don't know" then you can tell me some names and them explain the relevance of this digression.
But you claimed that if one reads Lawrence of Arabia, there are such names there. Now you say you don't know. This seems strange. How could you make the claim with confidencwe if you don't know the answer?

Forum List

Back