We Can't Unsee What We Saw

They don't even realize it. They are mesmorized, hypnotized by this man and they believe in him.

I don't care about the right wingers. It's all the independents and undecideds. The idiots.

Poor Republicans are idiots too but at least I get them. They've been fooled by god, gays guns and racism. Social wedge issues. Social idiots. Typically Christians.
irony

Do you know what non compos mentis means? Because I dont think you do.

But you KNOW right now that Biden has dementia and doesnt have all his faculties and are saying you would still vote for him. You somehow forgetting that in the future has nothing to do with RIGHT NOW.

WOW..... Superbadbrutha IM2

"kids" dislike Biden because he's horrible on the economy they interact with and this admin's stance on Ukraine and the war in Gaza

Not after that debate they are. And they were doing so because he's the establishment candidate it has nothing to do with a threat to "our democracy" . Tell me how Trump threatens Democracy. We both know you cant because you're an empty headed talking point.

He doesn't have dementia. Is he forgetting? Says who? So he's just too old. He's smarter than you and Trump combined.

I just don't think he's going to win. Not after that debate performance. It was everything we hoped it wouldn't be. And Trump was amazing. He's still a corrupt asshole.

Yes, Biden could shit his pants in the middle of 5th avenue and not lose my support.

I mean, I am asking that he step down. You guys should have asked Trump to step down when he got the felony. If Trump wins it will cause a constitutional crisis. Voting for Biden won't.

He/they might think he has the best chance of all the rest, even after that. But I don't buy it. That showed America he's lost it. Now he may have been sick. Let's see after the next debate if he does a better job.

I don't buy this, but RFK JR said he offered Biden a deal, drop out and he will take over. I heard polls show RFK Jr. would cream Trump. But I don't believe that.
RFK jr is a little hard to listen too.

He sounds like he's about to vapor-lock any second.

And his policies aren't much better than Biden's.

yeah sure!!!!! go with it!!! let's see how many agree in November. will he debate in September then? hahahahahahahahaha

By November, this last debate will long be forgotten.

Just remember - there are 81 million voters that saw Trump's thugs try to steal their votes on J6.

You can count on them all voting in force to make sure that Trump is never President again!!!

Very little good has come out of the Biden administration.
Not much good for US the people who do the real work of keeping the country running.
WE have allowed political party's to let billionaires and huge world wide conglomerates to have too much power,
There are more lobbyists at the capital than congressmen.
YOU should have said not much good comes out of either party.

RFK jr is a little hard to listen too.

He sounds like he's about to vapor-lock any second.

And his policies aren't much better than Biden's.
He's a nut conspiracy theorist. What I love is at first Republicans were trying to promote him because they believed he was hurting Biden. Then Trump realized he was stealing away votes from him so he decided to go after RFK Jr. Then he sort of went away.

But, you like polls? RFK Jr. was showing if Biden dropped out, he would cream Trump

RFK Jr. challenges Biden to drop out, insisting he has better shot of defeating Trump​

RFK Jr. 64% of the vote
Trump 36%

He's a nut conspiracy theorist. What I love is at first Republicans were trying to promote him because they believed he was hurting Biden. Then Trump realized he was stealing away votes from him so he decided to go after RFK Jr. Then he sort of went away.

But, you like polls? RFK Jr. was showing if Biden dropped out, he would cream Trump

RFK Jr. challenges Biden to drop out, insisting he has better shot of defeating Trump​

RFK Jr. 64% of the vote
Trump 36%
You seem to be reading polls that aren't based in reality.

RFK only draws lib votes.

Trump wanted him to be on the debate stage but CNN wouldn't allow it,

Biden is trying to keep him off the ballot.

And if the polls were correct Democrats would be courting RFK for sure, but the polls you speak of, which I never saw btw, are nonsense.

Superbadbrutha? MarcATL? Curried Goats? Where are you house boys at?

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

I don't know why blacks loved Bill Clinton. But they didn't love Hillary. Why?

It's because Bill was cool. I have heard blacks say they like Trump because like them, he's being persecuted. They like his brand better. And let's face it, blacks aren't paying attention to what policies Biden has passed and how it positively affects their community. Like on Family Guy, black voters are probably just as stupid.

You seem to be reading polls that aren't based in reality.

RFK only draws lib votes.

Trump wanted him to be on the debate stage but CNN wouldn't allow it,

Biden is trying to keep him off the ballot.

And if the polls were correct Democrats would be courting RFK for sure, but the polls you speak of, which I never saw btw, are nonsense.
I don't buy any polls. In 2016 July 2nd Hillary was killing Trump.

Just remember - there are 81 million voters that saw Trump's thugs try to steal their votes on J6.

You can count on them all voting in force to make sure that Trump is never President again!!!
dude, if that's what you're going with, go! I give two shits. I know right now that demofks in general are very confused with reality right now.

And we haven't even had 1 general election since Roe was overturned. Republicans are hoping women have short memories.

Forum List

Back