We Can't Unsee What We Saw

Even now the frigging dopes say they would vote for a walking vegetable. This is what sort of 50IQ sap that lives in this country with rights to vote. Like the dumb OP and others.
Who would you rather watch your child a sex offender or an old lady who's gonna fall asleep?

What the f are you talking about? Of course it is, we are in massive debt because we have people that need welfare. The largest drivers of debt are medicare and Medicaid, paying for people that can’t afford their own healthcare…here’s a hint, don’t have kids you can’t afford so you aren’t a drain
Trump doubled the debt in 4 years. Stop.

Joe Biden, you know I love you, and I'll vote for you over Trump no matter what. But after that performance at the debate, you need to step down.

I even think you did a great job these past 4 years. But you need to step down. And Kamala ain't your replacement.
So you are saying you are planning on voting for someone you KNOW is non compos mentis?

Joe Biden, you know I love you, and I'll vote for you over Trump no matter what. But after that performance at the debate, you need to step down.

I even think you did a great job these past 4 years. But you need to step down. And Kamala ain't your replacement.
The actual funny thing is you believed the white house press secretary that the videos for the last 12 months were cheap fakes and one night on tv he needs to step down. hilarious you believed he was whole the previous years ahead of that night. You thought this was normal right?

Image. America is all about image. Put two people in front of the camera and the one who looks better on teevee will have the advantage.

That's how shallow we've become.
They don't even realize it. They are mesmorized, hypnotized by this man and they believe in him.

I don't care about the right wingers. It's all the independents and undecideds. The idiots.

Poor Republicans are idiots too but at least I get them. They've been fooled by god, gays guns and racism. Social wedge issues. Social idiots. Typically Christians.

Respectfully, I asked this: were you really surprised? Because if you were, then you have fallen victim to the Democrat propaganda machine, and it’s eager helpers in the media.

Will mainstream news now call out Corinne Jeanpierre when she claims that videos of Biden stumbling and bumbling are “cheap fakes?”

More to the point, will you?

Not meant to be directed you personally, but my prediction is that those who are currently expressing shock that Biden is as he is, will change your tune as soon as it becomes obvious that Biden will still be nominee.

Sadly, I believe that all it will take for this particular episode to pass is one spliced together clip of Biden, sounding as if he is not so demented, that will be seized on by the media and of course, eagerly consumed by the Trump deranged Democrats.

Also, I look for team Biden to execute some supposedly strong move in the foreign arena. Some small unit military action. Hopefully, whatever it is, it won’t result in too many American lives being lost.

Last edited:
The signs were there all the way back in 2020. You guys pretended they didn't exist and constantly gaslit everyone who brought it up over these last few years.
NO he was voted in to avoid the destruction of Every thing good that defines America.
When political power becomes more important that working together for AMERICA.

Image. America is all about image. Put two people in front of the camera and the one who looks better on teevee will have the advantage.

it's always been that way. where you been?

Yes I would vote for a good man and his team to continue leading this country over the felon. Even if Biden was in a coma.

Who's Trump's 5th in command? I trust Biden's 5th in command more than I trust Trump's 10.
Kamala over any of them. Even Mike Pence.

Sorry but there is nothing that I see that would ever get me to vote GOP.

Dude, Trump's cabinet considered invoking the 25th amendment. What's wrong with YOU?

There have been discussions among some members of Donald Trump's Cabinet and his allies over invoking the 25th Amendment, a potential vehicle for removing the president from office, multiple sources with direct knowledge of the discussions told ABC News.

Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill., on Thursday became the first Republican to publicly call for the invocation of the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office.

The 25th Amendment, which was ratified in 1967 in the wake of President John F. Kennedy's assassination in 1963, lays out the procedures for replacing the president in the event of death, removal, resignation or incapacitation.

"The president not only abdicated his duty to protect the American people and the people's house, he invoked and inflamed passions that gave fuel to the insurrection we saw here," Kinzinger said in a video posted to Twitter. "When pressed to move and denounce the violence he barely did so, while of course victimizing himself ... all indications are that the president has become unmoored, not just from his duty, or even his health, but from reality itself."
You know that's batshit crazy right?

Are you saying you think trump looks better then xiden? Well maybe, certainly looks healthier

But then they also let xiden open his mouth. That didn’t help

So you are saying you are planning on voting for someone you KNOW is non compos mentis?
So is Trump. And even if Trump has a great memory, he's evil/corrupt. A felon. Rapist? Tax evader.

The problem with Americans (who aren't already brainwashed right wingers) is they have very short memories.

Blacks like Trump BECAUSE he's a felon.

And kids like Trump because he's cooler than Biden. God help us.

Luckily older people who usually vote for Republicans are voting for Biden because Trump is a threat to our democracy. The kids don't see it but they do.

Forum List

Back