Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

I'll only answer a question if it make sense to, yours does not, I have no idea what your asking for so I'll say "I don't know" then you can tell me some names and them explain the relevance of this digression.
I suggest you take some Logic 101 courses.

Sherlock Holmes was a logical person. Resolved his cases using that talent. You do not have it at all.

You are following the teachings of your religion or ex religion against Jews. Every word you write, every belief, is wrong.

Even now you may go to Israel and learn what it is like to live in Israel in places like Haifa, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and others. But you will not. You choose to believe what you wish and that is it.

LOGIC 101

Elementary my dear Holmes.

1) You have no idea of what Zionism is. I will not bother to define it.

2) 2 Million non Jews living in Israel are 1000% against what you just said. And many more inside and outside of Israel are against what you just wrote. Believe it all you like but that fact is that non Jews are ready to die to keep Israel from being destroyed.

It is the only country in the ME when they have rights, all kinds of rights they do not get in Muslim countries.

These are some of them fighting right now alongside Jews in Gaza against Hamas:

All of them are Zionists. And so are many more non Jews around the world.

Do Jews "have rights" in Jordan?

But you claimed that if one reads Lawrence of Arabia, there are such names there. Now you say you don't know. This seems strange. How could you make the claim with confidencwe if you don't know the answer?
Please stop answering him on this thread. You know which threads discuss what he/she is intent on discussing here.

He has not read Lawrence of Arabia. Knows no history at all.

Continue to discussion here:

But you claimed that if one reads Lawrence of Arabia, there are such names there. Now you say you don't know. This seems strange. How could you make the claim with confidencwe if you don't know the answer?

I suspect that reading about Lawrence of Arabia could shed light on "Palestinian leaders" before WW1, it might not, as I said I can't speak much about that - I don't know the answer - do you?

Do Jews "have rights" in Jordan?
TransJordan was part of the Jewish Homeland. When Britain got the British Mandate it gave the Arabian foreign Hashemite clan that 78% of the Mandate for Palestine. The Hashemites attacked and expelled all Jews from Transjordan in 1925.

So, WHAT RIGHTS, exactly do Jews have in Jordan if they have not been allowed to live on their homeland for 99 years now?

I suggest you take some Logic 101 courses.

Sherlock Holmes was a logical person. Resolved his cases using that talent. You do not have it at all.

You are following the teachings of your religion or ex religion against Jews. Every word you write, every belief, is wrong.

Even now you may go to Israel and learn what it is like to live in Israel in places like Haifa, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and others. But you will not. You choose to believe what you wish and that is it.

LOGIC 101

Elementary my dear Holmes.
If you disagree with a statement I made then say so, tell me what it is I said that you disagree with, did I make a factual error?

I suspect that reading about Lawrence of Arabia could shed light on "Palestinian leaders" before WW1, it might not, as I said I can't speak much about that - I don't know the answer - do you?
You mention a book you have not read.

Tell me how many Jews have lived in Arabia since Islam was founded.

How many Jews have been allowed to live in TransJordan since 1925?

How many live in Iraq, Lybia and many other Muslim countries since 1948?

You think that you know what apartheid is, you do not. And clearly, from your endlessly misinformed posts, you could not care less.

TransJordan was part of the Jewish Homeland. When Britain got the British Mandate it gave the Arabian foreign Hashemite clan that 78% of the Mandate for Palestine. The Hashemites attacked and expelled all Jews from Transjordan in 1925.

So, WHAT RIGHTS, exactly do Jews have in Jordan if they have not been allowed to live on their homeland for 99 years now?

Can you answer the question? What rights do Jews have in Jordan? any?

If you disagree with a statement I made then say so, tell me what it is I said that you disagree with, did I make a factual error?
I have said it from your first post today, you do not know anything.

All you posts are based on your need to be against Jews and Israel. All you have posted is wrong. You want me to go through about 100 false claims you have made so far?

They are FALSE.

And because that is what you wish to believe, there is no point in bringing the actual history. You will never accept it.

Go discuss Palestinian and Jewish history in the correct threads. Not here.

Can you answer the question? What rights do Jews have in Jordan?
NONE !!!!! Not ONE JEW lives in Jordan.
NOT ONE Jew is a Jordanian Citizen or resident.

They were all expelled from their Jewish homeland in 1925 by the Hashemite Clan from Arabia which had only recently, early 1900s settled in Transjordan because THEY were expelled from Arabia themselves.

Keep up being a dunce.

Last edited:
Really? You are misunderstanding then.
If you read that website, you see that "The first category consists of roads for the exclusive use of Israeli citizens." Israeli citizens. No mention of religion. Palestinians are not citizens.
I never did mention religion when talking about the rights to access roads.

Why are you turning this into a discussion of religion when it is about citizenship?

I never mentioned religion, if you think "Jew" is a religion you are mistaken a great many Jews are not religious they are secular.

The question of citizenship will come into the discussion because citizenship is given to different groups in different ways, the rules for acquiring it differ between Jews and non-Jews.

So rights tied to one's citizenship are potentially racist if the rules of citizenship itself are racist. It is all part of the apartheid underpinnings of the state.

I suggest you read Israel's Basic Laws and replace the word "Jew" with "White man" then tell me how it looks to you, if it sits fine with you?

if you think "Jew" is a religion you are mistaken a great many Jews are not religious they are secular.
The fact that someone is secular doesn't change that Judaism is a religion. You mention "Jew only" roads and yet non-Jewish Israelis can be on those roads because the deciding factor is citizenship.

Basic principles

• 1.a The Land of Israel is the historical homeland of the White People, in which the State of Israel was established.
  • 1.b The State of Israel is the nation state of the White People in which it realizes its natural, cultural, religious and historical right to self-determination.
  • 1.c The realization of the right to national self determination in the State of Israel is exclusive to the White People.

Are you OK with these principles?

Source.

I never did mention religion when talking about the rights to access roads.

I never mentioned religion, if you think "Jew" is a religion you are mistaken a great many Jews are not religious they are secular.

The question of citizenship will come into the discussion because citizenship is given to different groups in different ways, the rules for acquiring it differ between Jews and non-Jews.

So rights tied to one's citizenship are potentially racist if the rules of citizenship itself are racist. It is all part of the apartheid underpinnings of the state.

I suggest you read Israel's Basic Laws and replace the word "Jew" with "White" then tell me how it looks to you, if it sits fine with you?
Put a stop to this discussion on this thread, now. Each thread has its own topic. You have gone way out of the topic of this thread. Go discuss it on some other thread. Having joined this community, site, only yesterday, you may not know the rules, but this is one of them.

Do not move the conversation out of its topic.

The topic of this thread is Israel's war against Hamas. What is happening there.

We have been very patient with you. Now go to the right thread and discuss your topic there.

The fact that someone is secular doesn't change that Judaism is a religion. You mention "Jew only" roads and yet non-Jewish Israelis can be on those roads because the deciding factor is citizenship.

I never disputed that Judaism is a religion, if you think I did then please quote where I said that.

Well roads become "Jew only" when the implementation of access to them is preferential to Jews, which it will be if citizenship and other rights are given to Jews preferentially over Palestinians.

Basic principles

• 1.a The Land of Israel is the historical homeland of the White People, in which the State of Israel was established.
  • 1.b The State of Israel is the nation state of the White People in which it realizes its natural, cultural, religious and historical right to self-determination.
  • 1.c The realization of the right to national self determination in the State of Israel is exclusive to the White People.

Are you OK with these principles?

Source.
I am going to start reporting each and every one of your posts from now on, which have NOTHING to do with the TOPIC of this thread.

Move ON to the correct thread.

Put a stop to this discussion on this thread, now. Each thread has its own topic. You have gone way out of the topic of this thread. Go discuss it on some other thread. Having joined this community, site, only yesterday, you may not know the rules, but this is one of them.

Do not move the conversation out of its topic.

The topic of this thread is Israel's war against Hamas. What is happening there.

We have been very patient with you. Now go to the right thread and discuss your topic there.

This is my first post in this thread:

Where did I begin to go "off topic" in your mind?

I never disputed that Judaism is a religion, if you think I did then please quote where I said that.

Well roads become "Jew only" when the implementation of access to them is preferential to Jews, which it will be if citizenship and other rights are given to Jews preferentially over Palestinians.
Here are some of the threads where you may discuss your topic:

Forum List

Back