Zelensky's wife gets the newest Bugatti Tourbillon for $4.8M

thats why we call 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 you for 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 Nigerians with snow :thup::bye1:

Twitter´s fact - check :

This is a fake receipt from a news story that was originally posted on Nairaland Forum.nairaland.com/8141651/olena-…Nairaland is an English-language internet forum based in Nigeria that was founded in 2005. It's primarily aimed at Nigerian residents and was shutdown in December, 2023 by the site host.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nairaland

View attachment 970460

this is why I call you uneducated :thup::bye1:
Hate to break it to you, all the USA ever gave us was cash for clunkers... that it a fact.

this is why I call you uneducated :thup::bye1:
Hate to break it to you, all the USA ever gave us was cash for clunkers... that it a fact.

You forgot to mention the big mansion on the Mars 🇺🇦 she bought last week.

ps
GRfVTMmXkAAKBq-

It looks like the Holy Zelensky is gonna be as reach as his tribesman Putin.
Tellingly the youth and more bold dwarf costs more as $50 bn, his more old and more cowardly buddy amassed more as $ 400 bn.
The are more as 1m dead on both sides, but two criminals continue the war until the last Ukrainian or Russian dies.
Ask your senator, why Zelensky gets the tax money when he can pay the war by himself?
He's rich enough to do it by himself

BB1pgeAV.img

Fucking disgusting

All we ever got was cash for clunkers, thanks Obama

If this is true it raises serious questions

Yep, you and I paid for it, compliments of Mr. Poopy Pants.

View attachment 970430

The odds are high that this is bullshit. But serious question should have been raised some time back.
one for sure, Thar Bugati "receipt" speaks volumes about the IQ of Moscow&pootin 🇷🇺 fans.

Forum List

Back