Zelensky's wife gets the newest Bugatti Tourbillon for $4.8M

What makes me believe what you posted?
I’m not saying to believe what I posted. What do I know about it?! Nothing but third hand media dribble. But they are here posting like there’s is the truth. I’m showing there are other narratives out there and asking what makes them so confident in their source?

Last edited:
I’m not saying to believe what I posted. What do I know about it?! Nothing but third hand media dribble. But you’re here posting like yours is the truth. I’m showing there other narratives out there and asking what makes you so confident in your source? Or is it that you just wanna believe it?
I know... I am laughing at the Swedish retard going BSC. Who knows what to believe.

It looks like the Holy Zelensky is gonna be as reach as his tribesman Putin.
Tellingly the youth and more bold dwarf costs more as $50 bn, his more old and more cowardly buddy amassed more as $ 400 bn.
The are more as 1m dead on both sides, but two criminals continue the war until the last Ukrainian or Russian dies.
Ask your senator, why Zelensky gets the tax money when he can pay the war by himself?
He's rich enough to do it by himself

BB1pgeAV.img

I have my personal questions about Zelensky and how good of a guy he actually is--I honestly don't know--but most of this stuff about lavish wardrobes and lifestyles re Olena Zelensky or the Zelenskys collectively really are manufactured disinformation and I take it all with a huge grain of salt.

Same with this story about the $4+ million car. Newsweek says no. I think Newsweek is probably right.

I have my personal questions about Zelensky and how good of a guy he actually is--I honestly don't know--but most of this stuff about lavish wardrobes and lifestyles re Olena Zelensky or the Zelenskys collectively really are manufactured disinformation and I take it all with a huge grain of salt.

Same with this story about the $4+ million car. Newsweek says no. I think Newsweek is probably right.
OMG guys. Can’t believe Zelenskyy used funds from American Taxpayers to buy his wife this car.
Shocking development.

GRf-cgGXEAEoR2v

• Funny
Reactions: iku
True American dummies paid for it.

2 billion of America's Tax Payer Dollars disguised as being for a war that never was, a war that was never fought, a war that has been one of the second biggest hoaxes since 2022.

Biden's biggest hoax was vaccine mandates for some liquid mess that did not cure nor prevent covid.

The US has paid already trillions over trillions for the wars at behalf NWO

thats why we call 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 you for 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 Nigerians with snow :thup::bye1:

Twitter´s fact - check :

This is a fake receipt from a news story that was originally posted on Nairaland Forum.nairaland.com/8141651/olena-…Nairaland is an English-language internet forum based in Nigeria that was founded in 2005. It's primarily aimed at Nigerian residents and was shutdown in December, 2023 by the site host.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nairaland

View attachment 970460

Almost all western MS whores presstitutes including Google, Twitter & Co belong to a bunch of criminals and write what they are told.
Your claim is a f.... BS

Last edited:
Its looking like fake news so far

Don't trust Google and paid by NWO 'fact checkers'
There were more as twenty similar stories and all of them had outed as so-called 'fake news'.
Better read a little bit about Google and its dirty methods to fool and to brainwash users

Well she needs a car to get to all the remote $25million houses they bought up like the recent one in England.

As we pay Ukraine pensions and keep the power on. Obiden will do anything to hide NAZI corruption and bribes from 2010-2019.

Even generals from Russian Defence Ministerium have stolen billions of dollar
Only fools can believe their pals in Ukraine are honest and not corrupt.

Almost all western MS whores presstitutes including Google, Twitter & Co belong to a bunch of Israeli citizens and write what they are told.
Your claim is a f.... BS
Bugatti are taking legal action against Hinkle ( who posted this FSB FAKE FIRST ) , I sent Bugatti

your contact information :thup:. DO YOU HAVE ANY MONEY , 🇷🇺 IVAN ?​

GRfnaF0XgAAdu1D

Forum List

Back