Trump Demands Biden Remove Ad of Him Calling Dead Soldiers 'Suckers' and 'Losers'

1718071309076.png

It sounds exactly like something the blob would say.

You idiot. Do you think in every court case where there is witness testimony there is also a video or audio??? Grow the hell up!
In today's world, where everyone, and I mean everyone, is carrying a still, video, and audio recorder in their hand, yeah, when the President of the United Says something, it is recorded.

‘Donald Trump on Sunday called for President Joe Biden to take down an attack ad featuring a series of quotes attributed to the Republican in which he mocks dead soldiers.
[...]
Trump appeared to be referring to an attack ad launched by the Biden campaign on Friday during the president’s visit to Normandy for ceremonies commemorating the 80th anniversary of the D-Day landings. The video featured the reported “suckers” and “losers” quotes, along with audio of Trump mocking the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) as being thought of as a “war hero” because he was captured during the Vietnam War. “I like people that weren’t captured,” Trump added.’

There’s no reason for President Biden to remove the ads, of course; Trump has only himself to blame, he attacked American service men and women.

If he said it..he should own it.

Trump was talking about john mccain who was a trash talker in his own rite

He is also a washington swamp rat who has schemed and groveled his way up the ladder for decades
I'm disgusted that you guys have gone "All-In" on a POS like trump.
The Life-Long Con Man,

And He Hooked You.
Sadly.
Disgusting.

I'm also disgusted that the best the (D) can run is a similar case in fucking biden.

‘Donald Trump on Sunday called for President Joe Biden to take down an attack ad featuring a series of quotes attributed to the Republican in which he mocks dead soldiers.
[...]
Trump appeared to be referring to an attack ad launched by the Biden campaign on Friday during the president’s visit to Normandy for ceremonies commemorating the 80th anniversary of the D-Day landings. The video featured the reported “suckers” and “losers” quotes, along with audio of Trump mocking the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) as being thought of as a “war hero” because he was captured during the Vietnam War. “I like people that weren’t captured,” Trump added.’

There’s no reason for President Biden to remove the ads, of course; Trump has only himself to blame, he attacked American service men and women.

Sure, I believe you. Just play the video where Trump said that. :lol: Dims are always liars. Sad, really.

Forum List

Back