Trump Demands Biden Remove Ad of Him Calling Dead Soldiers 'Suckers' and 'Losers'

Here is it folks. The very epitome of the uninformed, head up their ass, Trump supporter.

President Biden has quadrupled tariffs on electric vehicles from China — from 25% to an eye-watering 100% — in a move designed to bolster U.S. jobs and manufacturing.

Didn’t Biden say tariffs were evil?

The allegations were first reported in The Atlantic. A senior Defense Department official with firsthand knowledge of events and a senior U.S. Marine Corps officer who was told about Trump’s comments confirmed some of the remarks to The Associated Press, including the 2018 cemetery comments.

Why not just admit you guys have no one who was present and heard TRUMP make the comment.

All you have presented is unnamed sources claims from other unnamed sources. While I have presented 1st hand sources denying the comment was made.

Another hit piece as we come up to the election.

Take a look around folks. It's no accident that all of Trump's lawsuits, convictions, and stories like this, just happened to come out now.

Look at what the Dimocrats will do to win an election. If they are not buying votes, they are sicking their dogs from DA offices on to their opposition, or scaring black voters. There is nothing they will not stoop to.

Kelly, present and a witness, said he said it.

Trump v. Kelly.

Trump lies yet again.
Where does Kelly say TRUMP made the comment, because what you posted earlier doesn't support that?
Whereas I have posted from a liberal source Kelly saying he didn't hear TRUMP make the comment.
So was Kelly liying then or now?

Last edited:
I'm voting for him, but good god we could have made this so much easier to beat fossil Biden by nominating DeSantis.

Biden would be a push over to beat, by anyone other than Trump. It's just a damn shame!

I'm voting for him, but good god we could have made this so much easier to beat fossil Biden by nominating DeSantis.

Biden would be a push over to beat, by anyone other than Trump. It's just a damn shame!
Trump and Biden are possibly the only two people who can make the other one look like a lesser of two evils options. Neither man should be president

was later reported to have done so while describing the site as “filled with losers.” Trump has denied making the remark—and another in which he allegedly called more than 1,800 Marines “suckers” for being killed"

All made up. If they had audio they would play it. Dems are the lowest of the low.

It would appear being a poor judge of character is a requirement to support Trump, and it perfectly fits together, just like you thought it would.
Yeah whatever. Every time I hear one of these Democrat "Trump gotchas" I'm reminded of a line from a Limp Bizkit song:

It's all about the he said she said bullshit

Believe the Convicted Felon or The General.
8tg953.jpg

‘Donald Trump on Sunday called for President Joe Biden to take down an attack ad featuring a series of quotes attributed to the Republican in which he mocks dead soldiers.
[...]
Trump appeared to be referring to an attack ad launched by the Biden campaign on Friday during the president’s visit to Normandy for ceremonies commemorating the 80th anniversary of the D-Day landings. The video featured the reported “suckers” and “losers” quotes, along with audio of Trump mocking the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) as being thought of as a “war hero” because he was captured during the Vietnam War. “I like people that weren’t captured,” Trump added.’

There’s no reason for President Biden to remove the ads, of course; Trump has only himself to blame, he attacked American service men and women.

Wouldn’t it be cool if someone from the “deep state” hacked the screens at one of the blob’s hate rallies and played those commercials?

Forum List

Back