Zone1 Biden Lied more than Trump in the Debate: Leftists feel free to chime in.

Super biased article,.are fact Checkers just leftist echoe chambers? I never seem to be able to get any realistic information from them. Democrats actually do want to abort up to 9 months, why would a fact Checker lie about that? Can you personally name a lie that Trump told without using fraud websites? Biden sure was a lying mess during that debate. Wow do you feel safe with him as Commander in Chief?

Super biased article,.are fact Checkers just leftist echoe chambers? I never seem to be able to get any realistic information from them. Democrats actually do want to abort up to 9 months, why would a fact Checker lie about that? Can you personally name a lie that Trump told without using fraud websites? Biden sure was a lying mess during that debate. Wow do you feel safe with him as Commander in Chief?

That's easy "Greatest economy in history".

A good economy let alone a great economy does not need a continued billions and billion of stimulus.

That's easy "Greatest economy in history".

A good economy let alone a great economy does not need a continued billions and billion of stimulus.
One that has been artificially shut down by a scamdemic might. Especially if a democrat congress writes the budget.

Lie. I already covered why. No matter what one comes up with you are going to Create an excuse.
You can’t pretend there wasn’t an artificially depressed economy based on COVID lockdowns. If you’re going to pretend that didn’t exist, you have no credibility

"Beat Medicare" wasn't a lie. He simply had no idea where his rambling was going.

From some of the checks I've seen, they listed 30 for Trump but it's really irrelevant. Both had no qualms with lies which is simply another reason why neither is worthy of the position.
The fact trump lied over 30 times in 90 minutes and did not answer a single question osv not irrelevant. We all saw Biden stumbling, but for too many are giving Trump a pass. He h as talkred crazy all throughout hs campaign and the fact he is a convicted felon needs to be considered when he is running for a job to manage agencies his felonies would not allow him to work in.

Honestly I didn't hear Trump lie about anything. Can you be more specific?
Then you didn't watch the debate. Trump inherited a growing economy, he did not create one. If he is elected he is going to fuck up the economy.

Last edited:
You can’t pretend there wasn’t an artificially depressed economy based on COVID lockdowns. If you’re going to pretend that didn’t exist, you have no credibility

We pumped from day one until the end. Either way his statement is a lie. His fault or not the statement is incorrect.

Here's where we stand: which poster boy for dysfunction lied the most in an hour and a half is the best choice. Ayn Rand had it fight, it's the same for the 2 party system.
ayn.jpg

The fact trump lied over 30 times in 90 minutes and did not answer a single question osv not irrelevant. We all saw Biden stumbling, but for too many are giving Trump a pass. He h as talkred crazy all throughout hs campaign and the fact he is a convicted felon needs to be considered when he is running for a job to manage agencies his felonies would not allow him to work in.

I certainly agree that if being a felon is not a disqualification for president it shouldn't be for any job.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"Beat Medicare" wasn't a lie. He simply had no idea where his rambling was going.

From some of the checks I've seen, they listed 30 for Trump but it's really irrelevant. Both had no qualms with lies which is simply another reason why neither is worthy of the position.
Could you name five or ten lies by Trump so I can agree or refute?

Forum List

Back