Trump Demands Biden Remove Ad of Him Calling Dead Soldiers 'Suckers' and 'Losers'

There is no “suckers and losers” quote

Thats a lib lie
If the quotes below weren't on video, you'd also say there is "no quote" and "a lib lie"

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

“I think John McCain’s done very little for the veterans. I’m very disappointed in John McCain.”

Later......... At a press availability following his remarks, Trump denied saying that McCain isn’t a war hero and said, “If somebody’s a prisoner, I consider them a war hero.”

Of course, we have direct evidence. It is called a witness statement.

The Chief of Staff heard John Kelly heard him make that comment.

In a court of law, that would be considered direct evidence.

That you refuse to acknowledge that fact shows that you in a sad state of denial.

No, in s court that would be uncorroborated testimony

What you lack is audio or video evidence

If the quotes below weren't on video, you'd also say there is "no quote" and "a lib lie"

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

“I think John McCain’s done very little for the veterans. I’m very disappointed in John McCain.”

Later......... At a press availability following his remarks, Trump denied saying that McCain isn’t a war hero and said, “If somebody’s a prisoner, I consider them a war hero.”
Trump was talking about john mccain who was a trash talker in his own rite

McCain called republicans who refused to accept his illegal alien amnesty scheme racists and bigots

There was a time in America’s political past – a more honorable, enlightened time, not that long ago – when a politician who attacked American service men and women would spell the end to his political career, and appropriately so.

‘Donald Trump on Sunday called for President Joe Biden to take down an attack ad featuring a series of quotes attributed to the Republican in which he mocks dead soldiers.
[...]
Trump appeared to be referring to an attack ad launched by the Biden campaign on Friday during the president’s visit to Normandy for ceremonies commemorating the 80th anniversary of the D-Day landings. The video featured the reported “suckers” and “losers” quotes, along with audio of Trump mocking the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) as being thought of as a “war hero” because he was captured during the Vietnam War. “I like people that weren’t captured,” Trump added.’

There’s no reason for President Biden to remove the ads, of course; Trump has only himself to blame, he attacked American service men and women.
Faithful Democrat water carrier Clayton repeats the LIE that Trump said dead soldiers were "suckers and losers". There is ZERO EVIDENCE he ever said those words other that a couple of "alleged witnesses" (wink wink) who claimed he said that in private. But naturally the zero credibility media picked up the story and ran with it and Biden of course trumpeted the story and continues to this day repeating the unverified statement. Blatant demagoguery is standard operation procedure for Democrats and minions like good little Clayton.

His Chief of Staff.

The right hand man he hand-picked.
Link were Kelly says he was present and heard TRUMP make the comment?

Referring to Gen. John Kelly, who was with Trump during the trip as his chief of staff, he said, "I did not hear POTUS call anyone losers when I told him about the weather. Honestly, do you think General Kelly would have stood by and let ANYONE call fallen Marines losers?"

Last edited:
There was a time in America’s political past – a more honorable, enlightened time, not that long ago – when a politician who attacked American service men and women would spell the end to his political career, and appropriately so.
This from libs who have often attack US soldiers as murderers and war criminals

Already posted. Kelly confirmed it.

Now are you going to move the goalposts and make up a new excuse?
Where in what you posted does Kelly say he was present and heard TRUMP make the comment?

Referring to Gen. John Kelly, who was with Trump during the trip as his chief of staff, he said, "I did not hear POTUS call anyone losers when I told him about the weather. Honestly, do you think General Kelly would have stood by and let ANYONE call fallen Marines losers?"

Where in what you posted does Kelly say he was present and heard TRUMP make the comment?
So if I provide that info to you, then what?

Are you just going to waste my time and shit on that, too?

At any point are you going to acknowledge Trump said it?

Yes or no questions.

Gen. Kelley is a man of character and a lifetime of service to his country.

Trump is a pathological liar who has neither attribute as part of his record.
He is also a washington swamp rat who has schemed and groveled his way up the ladder for decades

Gen. Kelly is a man of character and a lifetime of service to his country.

Trump is a pathological liar who has neither attribute as part of his record.

And Kelly has said he didn't hear TRUMP make the comment...so do you guys have anyone who was present and heard TRUMP make the comment?

‘Donald Trump on Sunday called for President Joe Biden to take down an attack ad featuring a series of quotes attributed to the Republican in which he mocks dead soldiers.
[...]
Trump appeared to be referring to an attack ad launched by the Biden campaign on Friday during the president’s visit to Normandy for ceremonies commemorating the 80th anniversary of the D-Day landings. The video featured the reported “suckers” and “losers” quotes, along with audio of Trump mocking the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) as being thought of as a “war hero” because he was captured during the Vietnam War. “I like people that weren’t captured,” Trump added.’

There’s no reason for President Biden to remove the ads, of course; Trump has only himself to blame, he attacked American service men and women.
Why not run an add telling the world Trump raped Jean Carroll in 1996?

I double dare ya.

Forum List

Back