Bobby! Bobby! Bobby! "De Niro Narrates an Anti-Trump Ad for Biden" Bobby! Bobby! Bobby!

ad watch

Robert De Niro Narrates an Anti-Trump Ad for Biden​

The ad uses the actor’s distinctive voice to try to remind voters of the chaos of Donald Trump’s presidency and warn them about a second Trump term.

The spot is part of the Biden’s campaign $14 million May advertising effort and will air on television and digital platforms in battleground states, as well as on national cable channels.

Mr. De Niro openly opposed Mr. Trump’s presidency, calling him “baby-in-chief” at the National Board of Review awards gala in 2018 and using profanity to condemn him during the Tony Awards that year.

It's amazing to see De Niro in this political ad. Robert (who people I know have known as Bobby, from back in the day), has always been politically aware, if not always politically active. But he loves this country as much as anyone else. He's considered by many to be a national treasure. So this is no mere political ad. It's a profound statement, brought to you by a living national treasure.

There are stupid people. It has nothing to do with who or what you are and Deniro has just proved it along with his party. Biden can't remember his name half the time. So how politically screwed up is a country that wants to continue the craziness. No not crazy. Stupid! Politically Active? Politically Aware? How bout Politically Stupid?

ad watch

The ad uses the actor’s distinctive voice to try to remind voters of the chaos of Donald Trump’s presidency and warn them about a second Trump term.

The spot is part of the Biden’s campaign $14 million May advertising effort and will air on television and digital platforms in battleground states, as well as on national cable channels.

Mr. De Niro openly opposed Mr. Trump’s presidency, calling him “baby-in-chief” at the National Board of Review awards gala in 2018 and using profanity to condemn him during the Tony Awards that year.

It's amazing to see De Niro in this political ad. Robert (who people I know have known as Bobby, from back in the day), has always been politically aware, if not always politically active. But he loves this country as much as anyone else. He's considered by many to be a national treasure. So this is no mere political ad. It's a profound statement, brought to you by a living national treasure.

C’mon Biden is an extremely corrupt lying politician. Your Biden-worship makes normal people want to vomit.

Biden has after all backed that war criminal Netanyahu.

And informed people are aware of the “bloodbath” hoax.

Last edited:
ad watch

An old rich good ole boy white guy, doing an ad for a an old rich good ole boy white guy, narrating an ad against an old rich good ole boy white guy, I guess white privilege exists and is supported by the Democrats, you can’t make this stupid stuff up.

ad watch

:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Deniro laughs guilty.jpg

ad watch

Meh.... If I was Biden I would turn down that help.

An old rich good ole boy white guy, doing an ad for a an old rich good ole boy white guy, narrating an ad against an old rich good ole boy white guy, I guess white privilege exists and is supported by the Democrats, you can’t make this stupid stuff up.
Very good point...
I wonder what our resident Dolezal person, IM2, has to say on this matter?

Forum List

Back