Bobby! Bobby! Bobby! "De Niro Narrates an Anti-Trump Ad for Biden" Bobby! Bobby! Bobby!

ad watch

Robert De Niro Narrates an Anti-Trump Ad for Biden​

The ad uses the actor’s distinctive voice to try to remind voters of the chaos of Donald Trump’s presidency and warn them about a second Trump term.

The spot is part of the Biden’s campaign $14 million May advertising effort and will air on television and digital platforms in battleground states, as well as on national cable channels.

Mr. De Niro openly opposed Mr. Trump’s presidency, calling him “baby-in-chief” at the National Board of Review awards gala in 2018 and using profanity to condemn him during the Tony Awards that year.

It's amazing to see De Niro in this political ad. Robert (who people I know have known as Bobby, from back in the day), has always been politically aware, if not always politically active. But he loves this country as much as anyone else. He's considered by many to be a national treasure. So this is no mere political ad. It's a profound statement, brought to you by a living national treasure.

Angry, racist white boomers like you and De Niro are Biden's only remaining supporters.

LOL

listening to people from his old life describe him as a depraved liar who sullied the White House

How Donald Trump Still Lives in the 1980s

The greed-is-good era was the last time his preferred public image was intact, and he’s been returning there in ways large and small as he sits through his criminal trial in Manhattan.

WTF calls an 80+ year-old man Bobby? I mean even if they are as diminutive as De Niro.

De Niro is 5'3" without his lifts.

LOL

DeNiro has lost an inch in height.

Robert De Niro, The Irishman
In the movie The Irishman, Robert De Niro (5 feet 9 inches) portrays real-life gangster Frank Sheeran, who used to be a big and tall man (6 feet 4 inches). To look like his character, De Niro had to wear towering platforms.

In the movie The Irishman, Robert De Niro (5 feet 9 inches) portrays real-life gangster Frank Sheeran, who used to be a big and tall man (6 feet 4 inches). To look like his character, De Niro had to wear towering platforms.
They used to say De Niro could play a young Don Corleone but not a young Marlon Brando. Anyway, he was one inch away from being tied for the world's tallest midget even when he was young.

DeNiro is just a Hollywood twat.
You Talkin to me.jpg

I've had more than one person tell me that I look like him.

5 feet 9 inches?

LOL

They used to say De Niro could play a young Don Corleone but not a young Marlon Brando. Anyway, he was one inch away from being tied for the world's tallest midget even when he was young.

Aren't you confusing DeNio with Al Pacino? Pacino is 5'6". Brando was also 5'9".

Forum List

Back