DeNiro stripped of leadership award for anti-Trump speech

Good.

It was one thing if he spoke why he didn't like trump and sounded rational and reason with a solid argument.

But he chose outlandish and irrational lies intended to be pure scare tactics and create hatred.

That's why I have so many on ignore here because time and time again they speak just for pure irrational spite and hatred intended to piss off the people not on their side and try to pull others to them with untrue statements and galvanizing hate.

I can disagree with someone and still talk to them. But if you go off the rails and in contrarian fashion just start trying to bully me and speak with closed ended irrational statements then I have no desire to listen.

I think it's because they feel compelled to use their large forum to say what they think is right. Like athletes, or musicians.

That would assume that all celebrities think liberalism is right. I doubt that is the case.

Probably more like, the head honchos in Hollywood are libs and if they don’t like you, you won’t get work, so everyone has to pretend to lean left.

There are those who say not everyone in Hollywood actually is a lefty.

Well, good for this organization for punishing this kind of bad behavior.

And notice in the article how the obviously erudite and articulate DeNiro :rolleyes: doesn't even mention (not here and not anywhere else that I know of) WHICH policies of president Trump are so awful (as to "cause" such a rant)... just goes on in this irrational-sounding way against Trump, knowing his prestige as an actor will influence at least some un-informed folks out there..

DeNiro is Biden's base - old, angry, racist white boomer.

That would assume that all celebrities think liberalism is right. I doubt that is the case.

Probably more like, the head honchos in Hollywood are libs and if they don’t like you, you won’t get work, so everyone has to pretend to lean left.

There are those who say not everyone in Hollywood actually is a lefty.

Yeah, I'd like to know why Geena Davis never scored big in Hollyweird, until I realize that I've never heard her talking about politics.

Well, good for this organization for punishing this kind of bad behavior.

And notice in the article how the obviously erudite and articulate DeNiro :rolleyes: doesn't even mention (not here and not anywhere else that I know of) WHICH policies of president Trump are so awful (as to "cause" such a rant)... just goes on in this irrational-sounding way against Trump, knowing his prestige as an actor will influence at least some un-informed folks out there..

I think his felony conviction and crimes against the country sort of take precedence in importance over any disagreement over a policy :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back