DeNiro Gives A Speech About Trump In Front Of The Courthouse During Closing Arguments.....Says He's Joined The Biden Campaign

1716942014440.png

Robert DeNiro is in front of the courthouse that Trump is being tried in, yelling about what a clown Trump is.

He claims that once Trump gets in the WH again he will never leave.

In the background you can hear people changing FJB.
So far he hasn't used the F word once, so he can hang his hat on that. :WooHooSmileyWave-vi::iagree:

I'm trying to find a live feed of his speech. Somebody set off a car alarm and it looks like it's chased DiNero off in an angry huff.
Now the corrupt Capital police officers that appeared at the Jan 6th Committee hearings are giving speeches.

Here's the live feed. You can go back and see this nonsense in it's entirety after they finish.

LINKS

Ya know, them lefty’s love to talk about tax cuts, and De Niro loves to bash Trump. Maybe if Trump is re elected, he should give them what they want. Have his congress pass a “Hollywood tax
Increase”. I mean, since they love the idea of rich paying their fair share..let’s start with them

😊

These aren’t the actions of a campaign that thinks they’re winning

Robert DeNiro is in front of the courthouse that Trump is being tried in, yelling about what a clown Trump is.

He claims that once Trump gets in the WH again he will never leave.

In the background you can hear people changing FJB.
So far he hasn't used the F word once, so he can hang his hat on that. :WooHooSmileyWave-vi::iagree:

I'm trying to find a live feed of his speech. Somebody set off a car alarm and it looks like it's chased DiNero off in an angry huff.
Now the corrupt Capital police officers that appeared at the Jan 6th Committee hearings are giving speeches.

Here's the live feed. You can go back and see this nonsense in it's entirety after they finish.

LINKS

I watched it. A thoroughly disgusting person spewing so much idiotic nonsense it's pretty unbelievable.

I watched it. A thoroughly disgusting person spewing so much idiotic nonsense it's pretty unbelievable.
He's just a spokesperson for the Biden Campaign now.

Nothing he says can be believed.

He's just a spokesperson for the Biden Campaign now.

Nothing he says can be believed.
Nothing the man has said for years can be believed. He denies that Biden or the White House had nothing to do with him being there today. That's pretty darn unbelievable in itself.

DeNiro has always been a Democrat.
Remember when Bill Clinton was being investigated about Paula Jones and Lewinskly?

**********​

DeNiro showed up about 30 mins from the end of the video and read a speech calling Trump a clown and so-on.

Notice: two behind him looked like bodyguards? Turns out they were former Police officers? In the Capitol J6? Capitol Police aren’t real Police? Huh? Look too young to retire? Must be on Disability retirement combo from the trauma of J6? Another GOVT scam.
Tyler said the campaign, De Niro and two former police officers, who were at the Capitol on Jan. 6, decided to speak outside the courtroom on Tuesday because the media had been “incessantly posted up there for weeks.” He said Trump needed to answer for the “continued threat” he poses to democracy, as well as his “embrace of political violence.”

Forum List

Back