Trump Demands Biden Remove Ad of Him Calling Dead Soldiers 'Suckers' and 'Losers'

Wouldnā€™t it be cool if someone from the ā€œdeep stateā€ hacked the screens at one of the blobā€™s hate rallies and played those commercials?
I guess it would be cool in the same way as it would be cool if during a Biden speech someone hacks the prompter and Biden reads out loud his daughters description of the inappropriate sexual behavior Biden had with her in the shower.

ā€˜Donald Trump on Sunday called for President Joe Biden to take down an attack ad featuring a series of quotes attributed to the Republican in which he mocks dead soldiers.
[...]
Trump appeared to be referring to an attack ad launched by the Biden campaign on Friday during the presidentā€™s visit to Normandy for ceremonies commemorating the 80th anniversary of the D-Day landings. The video featured the reported ā€œsuckersā€ and ā€œlosersā€ quotes, along with audio of Trump mocking the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) as being thought of as a ā€œwar heroā€ because he was captured during the Vietnam War. ā€œI like people that werenā€™t captured,ā€ Trump added.ā€™

Thereā€™s no reason for President Biden to remove the ads, of course; Trump has only himself to blame, he attacked American service men and women.
BS

Did Trump Call Fallen Soldiers 'Suckers' and 'Losers'?

And Snopes is usually liberal

Referring to Gen. John Kelly, who was with Trump during the trip as his chief of staff, he said, "I did not hear POTUS call anyone losers when I told him about the weather. Honestly, do you think General Kelly would have stood by and let ANYONE call fallen Marines losers?"
You misquoted the article. That quote actually comes from someone named Zach Fuentes, not Kelly. Honestly, look at the quote where it says "do you think General Kelly..." which makes it pretty obvious the quote doesn't come from General Kelly unless you think he refers to himself in the third person.

The quote in question:
Just days later, Zach Fuentes, a former White House aide who left the administration in early 2019 and was with the president on the Paris trip and presumably near him during the in-question conversations about the cemetery visit, stood up for Trump in an interview with Breitbart.

Referring to Gen. John Kelly, who was with Trump during the trip as his chief of staff, he said, "I did not hear POTUS call anyone losers when I told him about the weather. Honestly, do you think General Kelly would have stood by and let ANYONE call fallen Marines losers?"

ā€œUnless youā€™re a psycho or a crazy person or a very stupid person, who would say that, anyway?ā€ Trump said, referring to the ā€œsuckersā€ and ā€œlosersā€ comments.

I agree with Trump on this. He is a psycho or a crazy person or a very stupid person, which is why he said it.

Trump should sue. Let's get the participants of the discussion under oath and see what they have to say.

You misquoted the article. That quote actually comes from someone named Zach Fuentes, not Kelly. Honestly, look at the quote where it says "do you think General Kelly..." which makes it pretty obvious the quote doesn't come from General Kelly unless you think he refers to himself in the third person.

The quote in question:
Just days later, Zach Fuentes, a former White House aide who left the administration in early 2019 and was with the president on the Paris trip and presumably near him during the in-question conversations about the cemetery visit, stood up for Trump in an interview with Breitbart.

Okay so there's no one who says they heard TRUMP make the comment. Kelly's comments people are quoting don't say Kelly heard TRUMP make the comment.

Trump should sue. Let's get the participants of the discussion under oath and see what they have to say.
If he were really that upset about it, he would have sued the Atlantic who posted the article.

He didnā€™t. Either because he knows itā€™s true or because he knows heā€™d lose.

It doesnā€™t say he didnā€™t hear it either.
Right he knows he can't lie because ALL the other people present who would have heard the comment are on record as saying they didn't. Kelly knows it's not about if the comment was actually made but if people are stupid enough to buy the spin.

Right he knows he can't lie because ALL the other people present who would have heard the comment are on record as saying they didn't. Kelly knows it's not about if the comment was actually made but if people are stupid enough to buy the spin.
Again, youā€™re fabricating information. We do not have a comprehensive list of people present so claiming they ALL say anything is beyond reasonable. Especially when we have only a handful of people on record at all.

Kelly said this for a reason and itā€™s not because heā€™s a political hack.

Again, youā€™re fabricating information. We do not have a comprehensive list of people present so claiming they ALL say anything is beyond reasonable. Especially when we have only a handful of people on record at all.

Kelly said this for a reason and itā€™s not because heā€™s a political hack.
Kelly said it because he's a political hack. Even Bolton another political hack who hates TRUMP is on record as saying he never heard TRUMP make such comment.
If Kelly heard TRUMP make the comment why wouldn't he be upfront and say so, why use cowardest spin? Because he's a liberal hack.

He absolutely called our dead soldiers "suckers" and "losers." I'll take the word of the witnesses rather than the habitual liar named Donald Trump.
Liar%20too.jpg

If it is NOT a lie, please show us the video.

You can't do that because it does not exist.

Kelly said it because he's a political hack. Even Bolton another political hack who hates TRUMP is on record as saying he never heard TRUMP make such comment.
If Kelly heard TRUMP make the comment why wouldn't he be upfront and say so, why use cowardest spin? Because he's a liberal hack.
Kelly has been extremely reserved in his commentary about his time with Trump. Heā€™s far from a liberal and far from a hack.

Heā€™s not going to say anything he doesnā€™t have good reason to believe.

Post a link to the video of trump saying that

If you cant its a lib lie
Mac I researched this and the statement is reported by a couple of individuals who stated they were with him when he made the comment but there doesn't appear to be a video or audio of it.

The problem for me as I'm sure with a lot of other people is that Trump lies constantly, and he says nasty things about a variety of people. This video of him mocking a disabled report is disgraceful. My parents would have punished us if they caught us being that unkind to a person who has a physical or even a mental ailment or condition. Not that we would do something like that because they taught us better. Unfortunately we can't say the same for Trump so I would have no problem believing he made those comments.

Just based on probabilities, it's more likely that he made the comments than that he didn't.

trump mocking disabled fact check - Search Videos

Forum List

Back