The Biden inner circle is looking like MAGA

We need America to succeed. Instead of the Dems moving right on key issues such as the border and spending cuts, something Clinton was able to achieve; they decided "we will destroy Trump because we want full blown, Pro-China-like, far-left policies".

Now the state of the world is in peril all to appease a small cabal of low performers and career thieves.

Wake the F up America! We need you to succeed ffs.
People liked Clinton. Worry about Canada.

Depending on what you read, some are saying that won't even be enough. That to clear all the rules put in place to lock delegates to a candidate, he really needs to resign from office to clarify the process. Then they'd have a brief campaign period and nominate at the convention.
I believe that is because delegates must swear their allegiance to whomever they supported in the primary. So a full, hard reset back to Ground Zero would indeed need to be made just 4 months before an election. Double ouch for the DNC.

All in all, a tricky course. I doubt they'll pull it off. But if they stick with Biden, it might shake some people out of their two-party daze, and open the door for a third party candidate. Such a candidate would still probably lose, but if they can get 15%-20% of the vote, it would be a really positive development that could establish a third party as a serious contender. Assuming we survive another Trump presidency.
I have no problem with a third party. Might keep the other two more honest and focused. For instance, RFK has made a few fair points I can see his side of and should have been there at the debate in a truly fair and open system. When a system never has fresh water regularly flowing through its pipes with new ideas, challenges and energy, it becomes stagnant, self-serving and corrupted.

Corruption is the result of massive political power allowed to molder for long periods of time.

So now a guy (allegedly) chasing a skirt or having an affair 20-40 years ago comports to you as risky for the nation (and world) as a man blowing snot bubbles and shitting himself in public who needs led by the hand to find his way off a stage?

How funny that in 2016, so many libs told me that TRUMP would lead us into WAR if elected actually got us OUT of war and it is BIDEN who got us quagmired into both a 200 billion dollar war with a superpower AND now another with the world's state sponsor of terrorism right back in the Middle East. :smoke:

Just sayin'. :laugh:
You cannot be this stupid. It is not having an affair. It is not paying for her silence. It is fraudulently burying the payment in his business so as voters would not become aware. It is declaring bankruptcy 6 times and not paying many small businesses. It is being found guilty of running a fraudulent businees, Trump University, and had to refund all funds. It is having the Trump Charity closed down because the majority of funds going to Donald Trump. It is disputing an election, like many other Presidential losers, through the court system. Like other losers the courts determined there was no fraud. Every other Presidential candidate accepted the court rulling and conceded the election, except Donald Trump who used criminal strategies to contonue to have the election turned over. It is having 5 kids with 3 wives and many affairs. It is bragging about being able to grab women by the pussy. The majority of his White House staff and cabinet members are not supporting him for President in 2024. I could go on.
You are a braindead cult member

It is fraudulently burying the payment in his business so as voters would not become aware.
Fake news.

Quit your lyin', retard.

Trump paid Cohen out of his personal account.

1000002284.png

1000002279.png
1000002280.png

Good luck to everyone who is looking for a morally fit person to serve as President. At one time in our history there might have been such people from both parties but those days are over.

Forum List

Back