Pride

"Gay" used to mean happy until they hijacked the word. Now they hijacked another one "pride".

Don't forget rainbows. Now rainbows are only associated with fags.

Rainbows used to be something little girls liked to draw, people liked to see when one was out, and to some it was gods promise not to flood the world again.
Thankfully, today is the last day of celebrating and encouraging mental illness. It's insane how much collective time and energy has been wasted in the West over the past several years on this completely manufactured "issue." A sane society would just say "no" and keep moving. There is no need to validate people's delusions and feelings.

In the past, people with mental imbalances who represented a danger to society were institutionalized. Today they are given a microphone and a camera.

Don't forget this.

And probably worst of all is this one.

Don't forget rainbows. Now rainbows are only associated with fags.

Rainbows used to be something little girls liked to draw, people liked to see when one was out, and to some it was gods promise not to flood the world again.

Don't forget this.

And probably worst of all is this one.

:puke:

The right wing bigots will need something new to be offended about in July.
Maybe you guys can luck out and find a picture of a Mexican holding the US flag upside down on the fourth to be outraged about

Thankfully, today is the last day of celebrating and encouraging mental illness. It's insane how much collective time and energy has been wasted in the West over the past several years on this completely manufactured "issue." A sane society would just say "no" and keep moving. There is no need to validate people's delusions and feelings.

In the past, people with mental imbalances who represented a danger to society were institutionalized. Today they are given a microphone and a camera.

You support this party that puts this agenda in everyone's face.

Where did you find that freak?

Sorry bout that,

1. Spoken by a gay person~ "I'm so proud I'm so screwed up, that it makes me gush with pride, and want the whole world to approve."
2. No, take that shit pride of yours, back to the closet.
3. You aren't even, human.
4. No you fucking crazy bastards, will fry in hell!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Oh NO...NAKED MEN!!!! One part the parade.

So you think this is completely appropriate? I'm not surprised. This is the type of degeneracy that has taken over your party.

How do you feel about this one, Spanky? You good with this too?

I'm the type that keeps my business private, but we know you want everyone to know and support your perverted lifestyle.
Wholesomeness, purity, and nuclear, Patriarchal families are perverted lifestyles?

Wow....

Ron Swanson is just a hero....doesn't mean much...I just like his fine craftsmanship and dedication to meat.

A "mental illness" because you don't get it.

Some gay people go way over the top. Most don't.

However what is clear is that people are born gay, it's not a mental illness. Some gay people have mental illnesses, then again many straight people have mental illnesses too.

Maybe if people stopped pounding on gay people, they wouldn't have any need for pride.

I'm not labeling all gay people mentally ill. I have gay people in my family. They are completely normal, functioning human beings. I'm referring to the transgendered and the kinds of gays you see acting out in these videos.

I asked this question a few days ago and never really received an answer. Why do we need to have a month set aside to aggrandize people who sleep with the same sex? What type of achievement or accomplishment is this? When these pride parades began back in the 80s they were just normal people marching down the streets demanding an end to being brutalized and murdered for who they are. How did they morph from that to these disgusting displays of public vulgarity we see at them now? What does walking down the street completely naked or in assless chaps in front of people's children have to do with people being homosexual? Do you feel these types of displays are appropriate right out in the middle of any downtown?

So you think this is completely appropriate? I'm not surprised. This is the type of degeneracy that has taken over your party.

How do you feel about this one, Spanky? You good with this too?

Where are all the pictures of topless women, you seem fixated on men for some unhealthy reason.

Forum List

Back