I DO NOT WANT TO VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN. He is a status quo politician yes he has done some good he has also failed..fake republicans fail 24/7

Let me guess, you're all for climate control.
You mean with my Gas HVAC system, 2 gasoline SUVs, gas grille, outside propane heater, and propane fire pit on the back deck? The only solar in use are some pathway markers from Lowes around my swimming pool and the solar charger I take to the back country and extended kayak trip to keep my Iphone charged, though the lantern and cook stove I carry are both Coleman propane?
Oh, yeah, sure. I bet I'm a poster boy for climate control. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Damn. You forgot what happened under Peanut Head? Its there for EMERGENCY ONLY..Biden wanting prices down for Votes aint a damn emergency.
So, there was an emergency due to shortfall. What else you got?

And how do we go Way To GO BIDEN when oil companies sued his sorry ass to do it.

You love Biden dont ya?
What lawsuit did they win? I don't remember one, do you?

You mean with my Gas HVAC system, 2 gasoline SUVs, gas grille, outside propane heater, and propane fire pit on the back deck? The only solar in use are some pathway markers from Lowes around my swimming pool and the solar charger I take to the back country and extended kayak trip to keep my Iphone charged, though the lantern and cook stove I carry are both Coleman propane?
Oh, yeah, sure. I bet I'm a poster boy for climate control. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Okay so why did it sound like you were counting yourself among most people who like oil production? Maybe it's just how I read it.

What is a status quo politician, and versus what other kind of politician?

How does one become a status quo politician? Is there a time frame. Are there issues that make it? Please, enlighten the masses with your brilliance.

speak!

Are all those millionaires and billionaires that supported Trump, anti status quo? How about all those GOP leaders and the businessmen? All anti the status quo?

Joe Biden is a lawyer and has been a politician and a career bureaucrat most all of his life. He' has never owned a business, unless you consider influence peddling a "business"

Donald Trump is a successful businessman. He is not a "politician" or a "bureaucrat".

I hope this explanation of a "status quo politician" puts you on the right path.

Baloney. We never got to we gonna run out of oil. I was still working in a Refinery at the time.

I call BS. We werent short PERIOD
OK, and we are not going to run out now. Shouldn't you guys be bitching at the US oil companies that bought the vast majority of that oil, or upset because they would not restore production to levels before the trump period shutdown, while trump was still in office, but just didn't give a shit about him, but instead waited until Joe came in, to even putting out mediocre production and then going on to unseen heights of production?

You realize, of course, if they had just gone back to normal business in summer when everybody else did, their might not have been a world wide shortage. Of course, without a worldwide shortage, they would not have made the never before seen profits on lower production they got.

Joe Biden is a lawyer and has been a politician and a career bureaucrat most all of his life. He' has never owned a business, unless you consider influence peddling a "business"

Donald Trump is a successful businessman. He is not a "politician" or a "bureaucrat".

I hope this explanation of a "status quo politician" puts you on the right path.
Donald Trump is a trust fund baby who inherited most of his money and who along with his family, gamed the irs on taxes.

Donald Trump’s Business Failures Were Very Real​

Column: A lengthy list of Trump’s disastrous business deals — compiled by his newest business partners​

Donald Trump’s New Business Partners Just Published A Damning List Of All His Failures​

The former president's lengthy history of bankruptcies, failed licensing agreements and lawsuits are laid bare in excruciating detail in a filing for his new media company.

NY Times: Trump got $413M from his dad, much from tax dodges :auiqs.jpg:

The New York Times reported Tuesday that President Donald Trump received at least $413 million from his father over the decades, much of that through dubious tax dodges, including outright fraud.

The 15,000-word Times report contradicts Trump’s portrayal of himself as a self-made billionaire who started with just a $1 million loan from his father.

The Times says Trump and his father, Fred, avoided gift and inheritance taxes by setting up a sham corporation and undervaluing assets to tax authorities. The Times says its report is based on more than 100,000 pages of financial documents, including confidential tax returns from the father and his companies.

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes
as He Reaped Riches From His Father​

Much of this money came to Mr. Trump because he helped his parents dodge taxes. He and his siblings set up a sham corporation to disguise millions of dollars in gifts from their parents, records and interviews show. Records indicate that Mr. Trump helped his father take improper tax deductions worth millions more. He also helped formulate a strategy to undervalue his parents’ real estate holdings by hundreds of millions of dollars on tax returns, sharply reducing the tax bill when those properties were transferred to him and his siblings.

These maneuvers met with little resistance from the Internal Revenue Service, The Times found. The president’s parents, Fred and Mary Trump, transferred well over $1 billion in wealth to their children, which could have produced a tax bill of at least $550 million under the 55 percent tax rate then imposed on gifts and inheritances.

The Trumps paid a total of $52.2 million, or about 5 percent, tax records show.

I DO NOT WANT TO VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN. He is a status quo politician yes he has done some good he has also failed to erase college debt and he kept furnishing weapons to Netneyahu, he opened land that taxpayers own to oil drilling, he is against health insurance for all = excellent use of tax dollars and he has not come out loudly supporting Woman's Right To Choose no matter that there are plenty of Catholics which support a Woman's Right To Choose.

There are others who can beat republicans because moderates as a whole are NOT going to support any of the republican candidates because any of them will pardon the Jan 6th terrorists and will proceed to push the ALEC agenda which is quite dangerous. Everything that MAGA is blamed for ALEC is the big player who continues to push over throw of the USA government through privatization etc etc etc.

The largest majority of voters are moderates which include Republicans for Choice, Catholics for Choice, liberals, Green Party, Democrats and Progressive Democrats of America which IS also the majority in the USA. All need to vote no more staying home. WE will not vote for any one of the bogus republicans running for president.

OVER THROW THE FAKE GOP FASCIST PARTY = THEY ARE A MINORITY PARTY!

TERMINATE:
= ELECTORAL COLLEGE
= UNITED WE STAND
= PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES
= THE VERY CORRUPT SUPREME COURT

PROSECUTE THE PARTY THAT PUSHES VOTER SUPPRESSION = AMERICAN LEGISLATIVE EXCHANGE COUNCIL = THIS IS NOT A CHARITY ORGANIZATION NOR SHOULD THEY BE TAX EXEMPT

Women are the largest voting bloc in the USA. Women could own the USA government if all would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.

Moderates include Republicans for Choice, Catholics for Choice, liberals, Green Party, Democrats, Progressive Democrats of America which is also the majority in the USA. All need to vote no more staying home.

Women are the largest single voting bloc in the USA. Women could own the USA government if they would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.

BEGIN ORGANIZING YOUR VOTING DAY PACKETS = Democracy NOW

Voters must assume well organized ANTI AMERICAN FASCIST CONSERVATIVES may have purged YOU from the voting rolls. Any way possible

Okay let's plan ahead as reinstating your credentials could take at least two weeks according to my "dummy" experience.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

And check often to see if you as a voter have been purged .... I checked then a copy of my voter registration showed up in the mail.

Voters ORGANIZE A VOTING DAY PACKET which should contain: IT DOES MATTER!

--- a birth certificate
--- drivers license or state ID card
--- proof of voter registration etc etc etc.
—- passport
--- Keep this information close by for at least 100 years.

Let's get on with it. WE voters have a mess to clean up.

I say voters need to come out in large numbers to save USA democracy from Fascism Oligarchy & Autocracy in 2024 .... make no mistake about it......

I say voters need to come out in large numbers to save USA democracy fro...
Is an autocracy a dictatorship? Both totalitarian and military dictatorship are often identified with, but need...

CONSERVATIVE Fake Republicans will never give up squashing democracy and YOUR right to vote. And steal OUR government services through their privatization scam.

=== Democrats need to take a firm stand on all of the below …. a very firm stand. NOT POLITICAL RHETORIC.

So what is the secret 43 year Old ANTI AMERICAN RINO FAKE GOP Party Platform? Over throw the USA government!!!
I am not voting for Biden or Trump, they are embarrassing to our once great country.

I DO NOT WANT TO VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN. He is a status quo politician yes he has done some good he has also failed to erase college debt and he kept furnishing weapons to Netneyahu, he opened land that taxpayers own to oil drilling, he is against health insurance for all = excellent use of tax dollars and he has not come out loudly supporting Woman's Right To Choose no matter that there are plenty of Catholics which support a Woman's Right To Choose.

There are others who can beat republicans because moderates as a whole are NOT going to support any of the republican candidates because any of them will pardon the Jan 6th terrorists and will proceed to push the ALEC agenda which is quite dangerous. Everything that MAGA is blamed for ALEC is the big player who continues to push over throw of the USA government through privatization etc etc etc.

The largest majority of voters are moderates which include Republicans for Choice, Catholics for Choice, liberals, Green Party, Democrats and Progressive Democrats of America which IS also the majority in the USA. All need to vote no more staying home. WE will not vote for any one of the bogus republicans running for president.

OVER THROW THE FAKE GOP FASCIST PARTY = THEY ARE A MINORITY PARTY!

TERMINATE:
= ELECTORAL COLLEGE
= UNITED WE STAND
= PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES

PROSECUTE THE PARTY THAT PUSHES VOTER SUPPRESSION = AMERICAN LEGISLATIVE EXCHANGE COUNCIL = THIS IS NOT A CHARITY ORGANIZATION NOR SHOULD THEY BE TAX EXEMPT

Women are the largest voting bloc in the USA. Women could own the USA government if all would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.

Moderates include Republicans for Choice, Catholics for Choice, liberals, Green Party, Democrats, Progressive Democrats of America which is also the majority in the USA. All need to vote no more staying home.

Women are the largest single voting bloc in the USA. Women could own the USA government if they would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.

BEGIN ORGANIZING YOUR VOTING DAY PACKETS = Democracy NOW

Voters must assume well organized ANTI AMERICAN FASCIST CONSERVATIVES may have purged YOU from the voting rolls. Any way possible

Okay let's plan ahead as reinstating your credentials could take at least two weeks according to my "dummy" experience.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

And check often to see if you as a voter have been purged .... I checked then a copy of my voter registration showed up in the mail.

Voters ORGANIZE A VOTING DAY PACKET which should contain: IT DOES MATTER!

--- a birth certificate
--- drivers license or state ID card
--- proof of voter registration etc etc etc.
—- passport
--- Keep this information close by for at least 100 years.

Let's get on with it. WE voters have a mess to clean up.

I say voters need to come out in large numbers to save USA democracy from Fascism Oligarchy & Autocracy in 2024 .... make no mistake about it......

I say voters need to come out in large numbers to save USA democracy fro...
Is an autocracy a dictatorship? Both totalitarian and military dictatorship are often identified with, but need...

CONSERVATIVE Fake Republicans will never give up squashing democracy and YOUR right to vote. And steal OUR government services through their privatization scam.

=== Democrats need to take a firm stand on all of the below …. a very firm stand. NOT POLITICAL RHETORIC.

So what is the secret 43 year Old ANTI AMERICAN RINO FAKE GOP Party Platform? Over throw the USA government!!!
That sure was a lot of bellowing to say you are a Dembot who hates Trump. :laugh:

OK, and we are not going to run out now. Shouldn't you guys be bitching at the US oil companies that bought the vast majority of that oil, or upset because they would not restore production to levels before the trump period shutdown, while trump was still in office, but just didn't give a shit about him, but instead waited until Joe came in, to even putting out mediocre production and then going on to unseen heights of production?

You realize, of course, if they had just gone back to normal business in summer when everybody else did, their might not have been a world wide shortage. Of course, without a worldwide shortage, they would not have made the never before seen profits on lower production they got.
Your desperate now. Under Trump Fracking was booming.

Took a danged Plannedemic to stop it.

Ive already proven you are full of it. Night

TERMINATE:
= ELECTORAL COLLEGE
= UNITED WE STAND
= PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES
My god you are an idiot and have no appreciation of the Constitution.

If you were really concerned about corruption you would be demanding that Potatohead be impeached. The most corrupt President in the history of the Republic.

If you don't want to watch a debate then don't. Nobody makes you.

The Electoral College is the only impediment (although small) to the tyranny of pure Democracy.

If we do away with United We Stand then we need to also stop the greedy corrupt unions, stupid sicko Environmental Wackos, Welfare Queen advocates and other filthy ass Democrat special interest groups from buying politicians.

Speaking of terminating we need to be terminating Illegals flooding across the borders, the debt ridden welfare state and the goddamn Democrats from turning this country into a Banana Republic.

Okay so why did it sound like you were counting yourself among most people who like oil production? Maybe it's just how I read it.
Because I love the oil production achieved for the first time ever under the Biden administration, and have been singing its praises for months here. Though, me pointing it out, did piss off every single trumper here, as they were counting on Joe to be some kind of fossil fuel killer. He talked like it when running, to get those environmental wackos to vote for him, then fucked them over, just like he fucked over the trump narrative, the trumpers were counting on. So, now the trumpers are stuck with the largest new gulf oil lease sales in one presidential history, and the largest court and legislative approved new petroleum projects on federal lands in 30 years, as well as one of the largest natural gas projects in many years. On top of that, the highest new and sustained production numbers in US history. Easy to understand why trumpers are pissed. It happened under the wrong administration, namely the Biden administration instead of the Trump administration. Trumpers have always thought that industry favored trump and trump and Republicans could count on them. Nope. That industry is comprise of businessmen, and their business is making money for their shareholder. I knew this from day 1. It was all in the numbers. Its always in the numbers, and actions, not the words. Talk is cheap and you cannot count on it, but business is business and if you do it right, you can put that in the bank.

Does that answer your question?

Because I love the oil production achieved for the first time ever under the Biden administration, and have been singing its praises for months here. Though, me pointing it out, did piss off every single trumper here, as they were counting on Joe to be some kind of fossil fuel killer. He talked like it when running, to get those environmental wackos to vote for him, then fucked them over, just like he fucked over the trump narrative, the trumpers were counting on. So, now the trumpers are stuck with the largest new gulf oil lease sales in one presidential history, and the largest court and legislative approved new petroleum projects on federal lands in 30 years, as well as one of the largest natural gas projects in many years. On top of that, the highest new and sustained production numbers in US history. Easy to understand why trumpers are pissed. It happened under the wrong administration, namely the Biden administration instead of the Trump administration. Trumpers have always thought that industry favored trump and trump and Republicans could count on them. Nope. That industry is comprise of businessmen, and their business is making money for their shareholder. I knew this from day 1. It was all in the numbers. Its always in the numbers, and actions, not the words. Talk is cheap and you cannot count on it, but business is business and if you do it right, you can put that in the bank.

Does that answer your question?

I think so, in another words you're saying that you believe that there are no oil issues in our country right now. Does that about cover it?

I posted evidence already. Guess you scrolled by.
I have just been answering. If you were not responding to me, I probably didn't see it, as have been in and out to the 9 degree outside blowing snow, answering other posts directed to me, etc.

What post would you like me to read?

NY Times: Trump got $413M from his dad, much from tax dodges :auiqs.jpg:

The New York Times reported Tuesday that President Donald Trump received at least $413 million from his father over the decades, much of that through dubious tax dodges, including outright fraud.

The 15,000-word Times report contradicts Trump’s portrayal of himself as a self-made billionaire who started with just a $1 million loan from his father.

The Times says Trump and his father, Fred, avoided gift and inheritance taxes by setting up a sham corporation and undervaluing assets to tax authorities. The Times says its report is based on more than 100,000 pages of financial documents, including confidential tax returns from the father and his companies.

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes​

as He Reaped Riches From His Father​

Much of this money came to Mr. Trump because he helped his parents dodge taxes. He and his siblings set up a sham corporation to disguise millions of dollars in gifts from their parents, records and interviews show. Records indicate that Mr. Trump helped his father take improper tax deductions worth millions more. He also helped formulate a strategy to undervalue his parents’ real estate holdings by hundreds of millions of dollars on tax returns, sharply reducing the tax bill when those properties were transferred to him and his siblings.

These maneuvers met with little resistance from the Internal Revenue Service, The Times found. The president’s parents, Fred and Mary Trump, transferred well over $1 billion in wealth to their children, which could have produced a tax bill of at least $550 million under the 55 percent tax rate then imposed on gifts and inheritances.

The Trumps paid a total of $52.2 million, or about 5 percent, tax records show.

$413 million dollars is chump change, compared to the $3 billion or so he's worth. I doubt if you'll even make one million dollars throughout your whole life.

Your desperate now. Under Trump Fracking was booming.

Took a danged Plannedemic to stop it.

Ive already proven you are full of it. Night
Then I have no idea why they chose not to give trump back the production that might have save his economy and possibly his presidency. Whatever it was, it is not holding them back from new production heights during the Biden administration. So, you think they ought to quit drilling for oil they can just let out or easily pump and go back to concentrating on fracking, then pumping high pressure chemicals in the well to force oil up to where they can pump it, eh? You probably ought to take that up with the oil companies. I am sure they still do it. Somehow, I suspect you are not from that industry or not in the protecting and crude production side. It would probably take somebody from the production side to give you a good answer.

Forum List

Back