🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 I Was Wrong, Trump WAS God's Chosen

What's silly about it? I say the same thing, that God protected Trump
If Trump had not turned a split second b4 the bullet was launched from the gun
He would be gone.
His son said that the display Trump was turning his head toward was usually talked about at the END of the rally.
I saw God in what happened. Too bad others don't see it, but some of us do. Commentators on Fox who have never (that I know of) talked about God intervening were talking about God intervening in this situation. I tend to think God loves the USA... the way it is SUPPOSED to be and there rarely comes along a person like Trump who really, really wants to get it back to what it is supposed to be.
Like many others, from the beginning, I immediately saw what seems like divine intervention. Nor did I see anything that argued against divine intervention, especially when layers of security were breached or failed to be implemented.

As the evening went on, the one thing I did not want was for Fox News commentators to see what I saw--and comment on it. Why? Because then we are in territory where there seem to be no answers. I say divine intervention for President Trump AND for Corey Comperatore and the two others who were critically. We were able to see the divine fingerprints in regards to the events surrounding Donald Trump, but could not see the hand prints that were around Mr. Comperatore and his family.

The chortling of those of no faith feeling they have their "gotcha" moment with people of faith cannot possibly understand what God can do with sacrifices a father makes in protecting his family. God's son gave his life, and look at what God was able to do with that. The Comperatore family faces hard times, will live through hard times, no doubt about that. But Corey Comperatore's life and sacrifice will never have been in vain--and that has God's hand prints on it as well.

Let everyone observe what can be observed, while remaining well aware of the inability to see all.

Not so divine for the poor guy who got killed and his family.

But at least Trump made it out OK.

What's silly about it? I say the same thing, that God protected Trump
If Trump had not turned a split second b4 the bullet was launched from the gun
He would be gone.
His son said that the display Trump was turning his head toward was usually talked about at the END of the rally.
I saw God in what happened. Too bad others don't see it, but some of us do. Commentators on Fox who have never (that I know of) talked about God intervening were talking about God intervening in this situation. I tend to think God loves the USA... the way it is SUPPOSED to be and there rarely comes along a person like Trump who really, really wants to get it back to what it is supposed to be.

The Virgin Mary is the Patron saint of the Americas..
Render to Caesar…

Forum List

Back