🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Someone please explain how the Sniper that shot the attempted Trump assassin Crooks stop him?

True. Huge failure by the SS.

It wouldn’t be a MAGA post without some innuendo about a massive conspiracy, would it?
Well sometimes the stupidest shit happens like a Rubik's cube falling on the floor and solving itself accidentally. Not being sarcastic.

I know, I've actually seen it in industrial settings where you would swear it would have to be on purpose and yet when you investigate you find all the most unlikely occurrences chained together randomly to make one massively unlikely outcome.

Reminds me of Einstein's spooky Factor.

Not sure if this was mentioned in the comments...

How about the parents? I believe the father owned an AR-50..

Maybe, the father was in it as well? Do I have any proof...no!
But there has to be some connection.

No. He was a registered republican gun nut. I know it deprives you of your one passion in life--to pretend that you’re a victim--but you can’t get away from it. He’s one of yours.
I really doubt it .... Parents are Cloward and Piven style lefties and he swore hatred of Trump by name....nah... It's far more likely that he registered as a republican the way some Democrats do to Tamper with the primaries. What makes you think that all the people at the gun clubs are Republicans?

I have no idea what you’re talking about. Just like you.
OK FACTS from your comments:
You wrote: "Facts guide me. Not paranoia; as is the case with you."
FACTS do not guide you and that is a total lie!
Did you write that?
So Candycorn, you wrote: " Facts guide me."
Where are the facts that you...I guess when someone kicks the everloving shit out of you like I just did, all you can do is resort to the personal attack, right Toots?

Where are the facts that YOU kicked the shit out of someone? WHERE IS YOUR proof?
GEEZ I will have to acknowledge that you are certainly totally ignorant to make such totally unproven, ignorant remarks like "kicking the shit"! How stupid!

I guess when someone kicks the everloving shit out of you like I just did, all you can do is resort to the personal attack, right Toots?

1721152240208.png

Forum List

Back