MSNBC, too little too late???

Review Joe's and his guests statements over the last year... his show is going to be cancelled... they have been begging for a gunman to target Trump.... he and his blond dummy are done....

They aren't done.

They will be back tomorrow - they will be reporting on the RNC as if nothing happened, reality is not their strong point.

Today would have been tough though.

For a year they have been saying that President Trump is Hitler, how do they go on the air and say, well, we are glad that Hitler wasn't killed.

They wouldn't
They can't say the opposite -

So -
vacation day.

I assure you that I am definiteily not a right-wing gun cultist.

And your boi there was a registered Republican, wearing the T-shirt of a right-wing gun cult. So while we can't be certain, it's likely he was radicalized by that gun cult.

To kill a Republican President -

You think that everyone is as fucked in the head as you are.
Almost no one is.

MSNBC pulls Morning Joe in wake of assassination attempt on Trump: MSN

According to CNN, the decision to bypass "Morning Joe" was made to "avoid a scenario in which one of the show's stable of two dozen-plus guests might make an inappropriate comment on live television that could be used to assail the program and network as a whole."

At least the network is coming to terms with the fact, they were part of the problem
I watch Morning Joe every morning and I'm here to tell you there is nothing wrong with the show or its guest commentators.

Forum List

Back