MSNBC, too little too late???

MSNBC pulls Morning Joe in wake of assassination attempt on Trump: MSN

According to CNN, the decision to bypass "Morning Joe" was made to "avoid a scenario in which one of the show's stable of two dozen-plus guests might make an inappropriate comment on live television that could be used to assail the program and network as a whole."

At least the network is coming to terms with the fact, they were part of the problem
It's kind of telling that many have been calling for the turning down of political hate rhetoric so they were forced to cancel that show today because they were too afraid to do the show.

MSNBC pulls Morning Joe in wake of assassination attempt on Trump: MSN

According to CNN, the decision to bypass "Morning Joe" was made to "avoid a scenario in which one of the show's stable of two dozen-plus guests might make an inappropriate comment on live television that could be used to assail the program and network as a whole."

At least the network is coming to terms with the fact, they were part of the problem
I doubt seriously it will last. But most media is behaving itself a lot more lately. But MSNBC is worried that a guest on "Morning Joes" might say something inappropriate? That is laughable. The fact is, without the hate rhetoric, Joe and Mike have nothing to use to fill four hours. But of course they have RNC Convention coverage to use in its place for awhile until they can revert to being themselves again.

1. Trump and his cultists act like fascists.

2. Liberals point it out.

3. Trump cultists demand liberals be censored about such things, thus proving the liberals were 100% correct.

Yes, Trump cultists, I know you all want to murder me and any liberals who are honest about you. Stop holding back. Some of your brethren are very honest about their lust to kill, so you should all be honest too.

1. Trump and his cultists act like fascists.

2. Liberals point it out.

3. Trump cultists demand liberals be censored about such things, thus proving the liberals were 100% correct.

Yes, Trump cultists, I know you all want to murder me and any liberals who are honest about you. Stop holding back. Some of your brethren are very honest about their lust to kill, so you should all be honest too.

If you admit to enjoying Morning Joe, it's like admitting you're severely retarded.

right on cue.

Forum List

Back