🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dems, it's over, Your lies have come home to roost. In the future, act like ethical Americans. Otherwise you will be discredited. The GOP will win.

It is time to put a bullseye on every Democrat in this country.
To paraphrase the current occupant of the white house
Careful. Biden can get away with saying such things, but Garland is likely to put you in jail without charges in violation of habeus corpus laws as he did with the J6 rioters. Dem's minions like the murderer who took out Ashli Babbitt don't answer for their crimes. I am amazed that they convicted Menendez--I hope they jail him for the entire 200 years, he is a traitor.

Careful. Biden can get away with saying such things, but Garland is likely to put you in jail without charges in violation of habeus corpus laws as he did with the J6 rioters. Dem's minions like the murderer who took out Ashli Babbitt don't answer for their crimes. I am amazed that they convicted Menendez--I hope they jail him for the entire 200 years, he is a traitor.
I appreciate your concern friend, but I'm old enough that if I get arrested and sentenced to life for killing a fed that comes out here to get me, they simply won't get their money's worth.

Forum List

Back