TRUMP IS GUILTY!/ Why Can’t I afford groceries?

Like it or not, and deserved or not deserved, the sitting president gets the credit or the blame for the state of the economy.

Americans are NOT celebrating the fact, that grocery prices are not rising as fast as they were a year ago.

Good, because this economy is great. Record jobs. Record wages. Record growth. Record stock market. Consumer confidence high. Record number of people traveled over holiday weekend. Record energy production.

And with inflation at 3.4%. That’s only one percentage point higher than where it was when Trump left office at 2.4%.

Just big of a fucking loser are you?

Folks can't afford groceries because of inflation.

We have had inflation because we poured over ELEVEN TRILLION DOLLARS into markets since the Meltdown, we all waited for the inflation to kick in as a result, and it sure as hell did when global supply chains collapsed coming out of the lockdowns. Then the Fed waited far too long to address the inflation. Then the inflation fed on itself.

This has nothing to do with Trump, outside of the obvious fact that he and "his economy" benefitted greatly from all that free money from the Fed, and even begged them for more. He even begged them to lower interest rates, which were ALREADY artificially low.

You're welcome.

From C-SPAN this morning at around the 1 hour and 25 minute mark of the following video

View attachment 954827

That smug smirk the face of Biden supporters or radical leftists that are celebrating today bc they “got Trump” while huge swaths of working-class Americans cannot afford the cost of living.

This is the one thing that could still get Trump elected. Just as the caller from C-SPAN brought up most of the working people are struggling to pay for the cost of living. Gas was two dollars a gallon in his area when Trump was in office and it has exploded in price since then. Millions of illegal immigrants who have come to America and have received benefit money while poor black and white Americans are struggling every day in this country.
I’m retired and on a fixed income.

I can afford groceries. Not loving the prices but I CAN afford them.

You must have made really bad life choices

We have had inflation because we poured over ELEVEN TRILLION DOLLARS into markets since the Meltdown, we all waited for the inflation to kick in as a result, and it sure as hell did when global supply chains collapsed coming out of the lockdowns. Then the Fed waited far too long to address the inflation. Then the inflation fed on itself.

This has nothing to do with Trump, outside of the obvious fact that he and "his economy" benefitted greatly from all that free money from the Fed, and even begged them for more.

You're welcome.
Progs told us they knew the answers for years. they knew nothing but their agendas. The left-wing Jews in office are even willing to see other Jews die. If you are Jewish, keep safe.

The cost of keeping gay people alive for the plague and promoting the behavior is not considered. The taxpayers and insurance payers are paying through the roof for a plague. Just one example of prog corruption.
And what has covid got to do with trump's many guilty verdicts?

Got it. From now on, the price of beans must be considered before finding a guilty verdict for election fraud. Thanks for clearing that up.
Trump's conviction isn't about election fraud.
It's about improper accounting for fees paid to avoid bad publicity and expensive civil law suits.
You fascists-Leftist-Marxist might do better if you didn't lie about everything.

This has nothing to do with Trump, outside of the obvious fact that he and "his economy" benefitted greatly from all that free money from the Fed, and even begged them for more. He even begged them to lower interest rates, which were ALREADY artificially low.

You're welcome.

You lied. You knew all of the answers. Ph ukn frauds. For your own selfishness. Please let there be elections in areas where hardliners that will meet violence with violence get elected. You will understand as it slowly grows. You shit on mostly innocent people while they have their own power structures who do the same.

Oh!

That's why the growth rate and value of my union pension and 401Ks have dropped significantly after Trump lost and Biden became POTUS.
:rolleyes::102::eusa_doh:
What the hell are they invested in?

The stock market had gotten me crazy

You’re getting hosed by your money managers… or you’re lying your ass off

You lied. You knew all of the answers. Ph ukn frauds. For your own selfishness. Please let there be elections in areas where hardliners that will meet violence with violence get elected. You will understand as it slowly grows. You shit on mostly innocent people while they have their own power structures who do the same.
In what part of my post did I lie? Specifically?

You're so ALL OVER THE PLACE that I have no idea what you're talking about.

Play with someone else. And quit quoting me if you can't directly address my post.

In other words, grow up.

I’m retired and on a fixed income.

I can afford groceries. Not loving the prices but I CAN afford them.

You must have made really bad life choices

Yep. Most of these people are house rich, and cash poor. The worst decision you could have possibly made in life.

If you live in a house, and can’t afford groceries. It’s not the groceries you can’t afford.

Learn how to live within your means.

Trump's conviction isn't about election fraud.
It's about improper accounting for fees paid to avoid bad publicity and expensive civil law suits.
You fascists-Leftist-Marxist might do better if you didn't lie about everything.
You really should have told the jury that before their ruling. They were considering a whole nuther set of laws.

In what part of my post did I lie? Specifically?

You're so ALL OVER THE PLACE that I have no idea what you're talking about.

Play with someone else. And quit quoting me if you can't directly address my post.

In other words, grow up.
I do know. This is not standard politics. Progs did not have to pass legislation of all the trillions of dollars they did the first two years of Joe. they did. We got 8 electric car charging station and we need to see where the roads and bridges are being redone for the massive trillions spent and other things which are not being done. This legislation is payoffs to Prog and union coffers. We still have many people at home earning money instead at places of employment. Grow up! Remove much of the program money and we will see where growing up occurs.

I do know. This is not standard politics. Progs did not have to pass legislation of all the trillions of dollars they did the first two years of Joe. they did. We got 8 electric car charging station and we need to see where the roads and bridges are being redone for the massive trillions spent and other things which are not being done. This legislation is payoffs to Prog and union coffers. We still have many people at home earning money instead at places of employment. Grow up! Remove much of the program money and we will see where growing up occurs.
And again, you quoted me while avoiding my post.

Last time: Stop quoting me unless you address my post directly.

You think all the money spent went to building 8 charging stations. You know that is a really dumb belief, don't you?

Forum List

Back