DEM congresswoman says military should "take out" conservative SCOTUS judges

Seriously can 1 of the libs on here explain how the SCOTUS ruling would allow a POTUS to order the military to kill a US citizen?

I'm kinda surprised your not jumping to the ruling will allow a POTUS to order the military to kill illegals crossing the border.

Seriously can 1 of the libs on here explain how the SCOTUS ruling would allow a POTUS to order the military to kill a US citizen?

I'm kinda surprised your not jumping to the ruling will allow a POTUS to order the military to kill illegals crossing the border.
I'd be interested how the 3 dipshit liberal justices always disagree with rulings based on the law and U.S. Constitution?????

Obama killed a US citizen. Can't remember the victim's name. He was some arab "linked" to terrorism.

Clinton used military tanks to burn alive 80 americans at waco tx in 1993.

Naturally, the tv nets have blacked out this story. This monster should be tossed out of congress but nothing will be done since the press loves her.

Me thinks that would violate the separation of powers and the outright murder of law abiding citizens on US soil does not fall with the official duties of anyone, much less the POTUS.

Forum List

Back