Biden Administration Can't Be Sued For Pressuring Social Media Companies To Remove Misinformation, SCOTUS Ruling/

Didn't they simply say the states had no standing? That's my understanding.
Now if an entity who was silenced files suit we will get a definite ruling.

Personally I think the decision was stupid but I get their logic

I decide for me what information to accept or reject. That’s how it works in Thinkers Land

Lib loons may need censorship handling but I don’t need agenda driven entities sifting things for me. Nor does any thinker

I decide for me what information to accept or reject. That’s how it works in Thinkers Land

Lib loons may need censorship handling but I don’t need agenda driven entities sifting things for me. Nor does any thinker
Funny that you call yourself a thinker. Let me ask. Has your analysis concluded that all the information on Hunter laptop was authentic? Has it concluded that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump?

Funny that you call yourself a thinker. Let me ask. Has your analysis concluded that all the information on Hunter laptop was authentic? Has it concluded that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump?
Paid Slade in the house
Look for about 12 posts rapidly and then disappear until Fridays payday of 12 max limit
Just stunning how many insider things I have been apprised of

Paid Slade in the house
Look for about 12 posts rapidly and then disappear until Fridays payday of 12 max limit
Just stunning how many insider things I have been apprised of
Friday is golf day… get your facts straight. But by all means, avoid the questions I asked. Heaven forbid you actually engage!!!

The Supreme Court on Wednesday shot down a lawsuit against the Biden administration over its efforts to urge social media companies to take down alleged misinformation about Covid-19, election fraud and other topics.

Two red states and five social media users do not have legal standing to sue various federal officials over their communications with the tech platforms, the court held in a 6-3 ruling.

The court’s majority — which consisted of three conservative justices and three liberals — said that the role of the social media companies in establishing and enforcing their content-moderation policies meant the plaintiffs weren’t directly censored by the government. The majority also noted that the social media platforms were not named as defendants in the case.

DAMN those trump boot licking Supreme Court justices and their overt ruling in trumps favor all the time!!

Oh…wait……..

Forum List

Back